Diesel Mechanic $24-33 per hour!
- Expired: April 22, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Arrow Stage Lines is a premier motorcoach company that offers world class service to its customers and prides itself on the elite maintenance team that keeps their motor coaches safe and in top shape! Come and join our first class maintenance team! Pay range is $24-33 per hour, based on experience.
The Mission of Arrow Stage Lines is to provide safe, comfortable, and reliable charter bus transportation that exceeds expectations of our customers. It takes exceptional people to help run a company committed to providing our customers with World Class Customer Service.
We are looking for the right person to help support continued growth in our Denver location. This position will work Sunday through Thursday.
As a member of the Arrow Stage Lines' team, you will help us to be viewed by our customers and peers as the world class standard of customer care and service in Motorcoach transportation.
Our ideal candidate will be:
Safe - by following safe practices in every aspect of your work, recognize areas for improvement, and hold one another accountable for safe behaviors; ensuring the safety of our most valuable assets - our team members and customers.
Humble - by being quick to share praise and celebrate wins collectively, while being self-confident enough to accept constructive criticism and learn from it. We do not think less of ourselves, but we do think of ourselves less often.
Hungry - By being self-motivated, dedicated, and have a strong desire to go above and beyond. We are always thinking ahead for the next opportunity to achieve excellence in our organization.
Smart - By being aware of your words and actions and how they impact others. This responsibility is crucial in every facet of our lives, and will use it to help improve communication, be excellent leaders, effectively problem solve, and cultivate healthy business relationships.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Self-awareness and emotional intelligence.
- A commitment to continuous improvement.
- A genuine love for people and a passion to do work at the highest level.
- A class A or B CDL with Passenger endorsement, as well as an excellent driving record.
- A flexible schedule and will be available to work overtime when needed.
- The ability to correctly solve problems and maintenance issues.
- The ability to become familiar with DDEC, CatET, Cummins INSITE, and Allison software.
- Give and receive both positive and constructive feedback.
- Perform light/medium repairs to meet DOT and Arrow standards. Must be able to determine when a major repair needs to be sent to Omaha for repair,
- Ensure compliance with DOT, EPA and OSHA rules and regulations.
- Monitor parts and supplies inventory, must keep and accurate and current inventory.
- Be able to pass a DOT physical, drug test, back screen, and background check.
- Communicate clearly in English, verbally and in writing.
- Be responsible for keeping all areas inside the facility, vehicles, and parking lot in a safe manner. This includes regular mowing and snow removal.
- A team player and great collaborator.
- An ambassador of Arrow Stage Line's mission and core values (click here).
- Able to communicate openly and honestly with drivers and other staff.
- Comfortable with basic computer functions.
Experience or Equivalent Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Associate Degree (two-year college or technical school) preferred.
- Brake and AC Certifications preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years of fleet maintenance experience preferred.
- Experience working independently and able to work with and "lead" a team, when needed.
What's in it for you?
- Company pays the majority of our health insurance premiums.
- We have dental, vision, short term disability and life insurance available (among others)
- We have a 401(k).
- Paid vacation days the first year.
- The opportunity to drive and maintain the finest and safety equipment on the road.
Arrow Stage Lines
12295 E 37th AvenueDenver, CO
AutomotiveView all jobs at Arrow Stage Lines