who join our team!*
Sign On Bonus paid upon successful
completion of new driver training!
Don't miss out on your opportunity to join Arrow Stage Lines, an industry leader,
and take advantage of this Limited Time Only Hiring Bonus!
Arrow Stage Lines is one of the largest privately held charter bus companies in the U.S. We are family owned and operated since 1928 and are a leader in the motorcoach industry. We have 13 locations in seven states and charter motorcoaches for many types of occasions, locally and nationwide.
We take pride in our professional drivers and industry leading statistics that include:
- a safety rating higher than 95% of all carriers in the industry, nationwide!
- driver customer satisfaction rating of 98%!
- 97% on-time performance!
- 98% equipment cleanliness rating!
We are dedicated to our drivers' safety and comfort in every mile they drive, by providing the safest equipment on the road and an elite maintenance team that provides a top notch preventative maintenance program, keeping our vehicles safe and free from breakdowns!
We offer our drivers:
- Stability and longevity with a growing, sustainable company
- The opportunity to travel around the country and be paid to see the sites
- Sleep in the same nice hotels as their passengers
- The chance to meet new people and make their travel experience memorable
- The opportunity to work in a team environment
- The opportunity to drive the finest equipment on the road and not worry about breakdowns
- The chance to participate in our Ownership Thinking Earned Incentive Program
As an Arrow Stage Lines Motorcoach Operator you will provide our passengers with safe, professional, courtesy service to their destinations, whether it is local or across the country. Motorcoach Operators are responsible for pre- and post -trip inspections, driving and maneuvering motorcoaches through traffic and tight places in a safe manner without incident, assisting passengers and their luggage, work with a tour guide and itinerary, maintain accurate vehicle inspections and accurately report driver hours and miles driven on paper and in the on-board electronic device.
- Ability to obtain a CDL with passenger and air brake endorsements prior to hire
- Must be able to pass required DOT physical, drug and alcohol tests, and back screen
- Possess clean driving record, this will be checked thoroughly
- Must have smart phone or tablet for the ELD system
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Possess excellent customer service skills and ability to act in a courteous and professional manner at all times, regardless of the circumstances
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance
- Ability to travel, have a flexible schedule, and work weekends
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds repetitively
- Minimum of 2 years CDL driving experience is preferred
Benefits available include:
- Ownership Thinking Earned Incentive Plan
- 401(k) Retirement and Savings Plan with generous company match
- Company subsidized medical insurance premiums
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Medical Flex Spending Account
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Employee Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Cancer Plan
- Supplemental Hospital Plan
- Employee and Dependent Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Benefits listed on posting for a full time position, however part time positions are also eligible for a benefits package.
* Sign On Bonus paid upon successful completion of new driver training. Rehires are not eligible for Sign On Bonus.