Human Resources Administrative Assistant
- Posted: 13 days ago
- $45,000 Yearly
Are you looking for an entry-level opportunity to further your experience in the human resources field while having a meaningful impact on people’s lives?
If you answered YES, then consider joining our team!
Being a People Operations (Human Resources) Specialist has its Advantages
As a People Operations Specialist, you will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping individuals in need. We offer:
· A servant leadership culture, where employees feel welcomed, valued and empowered to voice ideas that will benefit the individuals and families we serve.
· Exposure to various human resources functions which will give you an opportunity to learn and grow in the field
· Career advancement opportunities and continuous training and development.
· Tuition assistance and student loan debt assistance.
· Best available, highest quality, low-cost benefit options
· Most importantly, the opportunity to change the world – one person, one family, one community at a time.
This company provides programs and services for students ages 10-21 with autism spectrum disorders, including Asperger's, ADHD, OCD, Tourettes, depression, anxiety, and various learning differences. This position reports to the People Operations Manager and is responsible for coordinating, participating, and advancing the functions in People Operations to support employee performance and development. In this role, you will provide assistance to the People Operations Manager including; recruitment and new employee onboarding, benefits administration, workers compensation, training, data entry, and employee file management.
What is People Operations?
Today, many businesses are moving toward the term “People Operations,” as this function is viewed as an equal partner across business lines. Truly, an organization’s employee workforce requires the same strategic approach and vision as its other core business functions. So, whereas HR functions are more narrowed in scope, People Operations is more strategic and data-driven, placing purposeful focus on people and culture, and working to build a sense of community among colleagues. Our goal is to serve as a valued and trusted strategic partner, helping centers/departments make the best possible people-based decisions that will benefit employees, the individuals we serve and the overall organization.
· Associate's degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
· Minimum one (1) year of HR experience and previous recruiting experience required.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Well-developed active listening skills.
· Competence in Windows computer environment.
· Ability to use word processing and data collection software.
· Well-developed organizational skills.
Arrow Staffing Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Arrow Staffing Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?