Arrow Staffing Inc Dayton, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Collections Specialist to join our team in Dayton, Nj! You will be responsible for securing billing payments from your customers.
Monday-Friday: 8:30am-5:00pm (maximum 35 hour work week)
- Effectively manage a portfolio of Customer accounts to ensure timely payment of current receivables, collection of past due balances and ensuring the Customer’s positive experience in their interactions.
- Conducts systematic review of all aging accounts and contacts customers regarding the collection of outstanding accounts to reduce delinquency.
- Follows-up with customers to resolve any invoice problems or discrepancies and if necessary, makes additional contact for the collection of outstanding invoices.
- Researches discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and prepare corrected documents as required
- Maintaining detailed records of steps taken to facilitate payments.
- Monitor and maintain assigned accounts; customer calls, account reconciliations, and processing credit memos
- Communicate and follow-up effectively with sales department
- Abide by all Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act rules and regulations
- Resolve customer discrepancy claims or nonpayment issues by appropriately raising issues to Credit and Collections Manager.
- Process credit card transactions, refunds, adjustments and recommend write offs as needed.
- Special projects as directed by the Credit & Collection Manager
- Accessing our customers portals on line in order to validate shipments and download other documents
- Cross trained in order to achieve department deadlines
- Special projects as needed by the department
Education and Qualifications:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 3 years experience in high volume accounts receivable and/or collections required.
- Foundational knowledge in credit collections
- Accounting and Billing software experience
- Experience in Billing, Invoice, and Cash Applications is preferred
- Experience working with Blue Cherry preferred
- Comfortable learning and using multiple software systems
- Act as liaison in maintaining quality customer service and a positive company image by resolving customer account inquiries
- Must be able to prioritize workload and perform in a fast-paced environment, well under pressure, with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once with high attention to detail.
- Required to interact professionally with customers and internal departments at all times.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Must have the capability to follow up on client accounts with minimal supervision.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and interact well with co-workers.
- Commitment to excellent customer service
Arrow Staffing IncWhy Work Here?
Great opportunity to join an established company
Finance and Insurance