- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Contracts Administrator position will be responsible for performing two essential roles for the organization:
- Pricing – review, analyze and prepare pricing for new sales contracts.
- Contract Administration – maintenance of existing customer contracts. This includes instituting automatic price increases and negotiations of pricing increases.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Performing pricing analyses for RFPs, bids and commercial clients
- Stay informed of pricing, industry trends and apply concepts to help develop competitive pricing policies
- Pricing of services within Company parameters, while remaining competitive in the marketplace
- Maintain library of RFP responses & gathering competitive intel
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of Company initiatives & activities, industry trends and government regulations
- Establish and maintain customer & subcontractor relationships regarding contractual matters
- Responsible for the evaluation, revision and negotiation of customer contracts
- Ensure contract accuracy & monitoring of contract performance and compliance
- Provide timelines, requirements and deliverables of contracts to operations teams
- Interface with insurance broker(s) regarding limits, coverage and certificates of insurance, as well as with subcontractors regarding adequacy of coverage
- Strong organizational skills along with excellent oral and written communication ability
- Excellent attention to detail, and works well in a team environment
- Familiarity with pricing within Prevailing Wage / Federal / State / Municipal / Union guidelines a plus
- Robust skills and/or proficiency in Microsoft Office software, including Word and Excel
- Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced environment while setting priorities, managing diversity of job responsibilities with effective organizational skills
- Ability to meet contractual objectives within designated constraints
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills combined with sound judgment
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritize assignments
- Ability to take initiative and work within a team structure as well as independently
- Strong integrity and emotional control
- Unquestionable ethics and respect for confidentiality
- Proven ability to be persistent yet flexible
Note: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Able to sit for prolonged hours at workstation
- Predominantly office working environment
- Willing and able to work additional hours as needed to ensure responsibilities are met
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required; MBA/CPA a plus
- Minimum 4+ years progressive responsibility in contract administration and/or cost accounting
- Business to business professional services industry experience preferred
WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER WORKING AT ARROW SECURITY?
Wouldn't you like to be part of an organization that respects and values all its people? Where each person can make a difference and be heard because every person's role in this organization is important? At Arrow Security, we challenge our people in a beneficial way to grow both personally and professionally. We strive to offer the best compensation, benefits, flexibility, and unique perks possible while promoting a positive work life balance. At Arrow, we understand how important this is to our people. And our people are important to us.
Here is some of what we offer our valued security staff:
- COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH BENEFITS PACKAGES!
- WEEKLY PAY!
- PAID TIME OFF/PAID VACATION!
- PHENOMINAL OPERATIONS/OFFICE TEAM TO WORK WITH!
- EMPLOYEE PERKS PROGRAM - AMAZING DISCOUNTS ON EVERYDAY PURCHASES!
Founded in 1985, we have perfected our approach to high quality security. As a true Super Regional guarding company, we are large enough to provide our clients and officers with the resources, technology, and supervision to deliver a superior security program while being nimble enough to react quickly and deliver an exceptional customer and employee experience. We Care* about our Officers and make sure to take care of the people that take care of our clients.
Arrow Security is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state and local laws.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please email Arrow Security Human Resources Department at HRresolutions@arrowsecurity.net. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request in the email.
With over 2,000 employees and growing every day, Arrow Security has a great track record, reputation and company values; We offer an enjoyable and collaborative culture with great communication and respect in a safe workplace. At Arrow Security, "We Care" is our Motto. And we make sure to take care of the people who take care of our clients.
LegalView all jobs at Arrow Security
Get fresh Contract Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!