Linguist-CAT III-Malay and Indonesian
- Posted: over a month ago
Arrow Security & Training LLC (AST) is a privately-owned training company with our corporate headquarters in Nashua, New Hampshire. AST is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) who provides tailored military training, training support, and a host of services to government and private sector clients worldwide.
AST, LLC is recruiting for the upcoming rebid of the Malay and Indonesian Simultaneous Linguist Contract Please review the job description below
Summary of duties include:
- Intelligence Analyst, Linguist and Translator for Malay and Indonesian for the Office of the Chief Prosecutor Military Commissions.
- Prepared reports from the Media and Recordings as Intelligence findings.
- Prepared Intel Reports for the Global War on Terror Specifically on the South East Asia Region Languages and Dialect
- Malay and Indonesian simultaneous linguists capable of extended travel to U.S. Naval Station Guantanamo Bay, Cuba
- Malay and Indonesian simultaneous linguists who were tested within the past 5 years through a certified language testing institution, with a language proficiency skills test result of level 4 or equivalent in the four basic communications skills (listening, reading, writing, and speaking).
Native proficiency preferred, not required.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have at minimum (2) years’ experience of interpretation / translation
- Interagency Language Round Table (ILR) level 4 in both Target Language and English.
- Must have document exploitation skills
- Must have in-depth geo-political knowledge
- Must be computer literate
- Must have at minimum an ACTIVE TOP SECRET security clearance with ability to obtain an SCI
- Must be able to pass a polygraph and a CI Focus Interview
- U.S. Citizenship
* Due to Federal Contract Regulations, U.S. Citizenship is required for these positions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
Powered by JazzHR
Arrow Security Training
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?