Roofing Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Arrow Renovation, our team is focused on understanding people — and building awareness about how our services can satisfy their home improvement needs. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile appointment setter who is highly self-motivated, positive, versatile, and is customer service-focused when corresponding and communicating with customers.
HIRING IMMEDIATELY FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO WORK IN A FUN, MOTIVATING ATMOSPHERE!!! WITH GREAT WORK-LIFE BALANCE.
Objective: Responsible for consistently converting leads into sales in the greater Kansas City area. Using our script and process, selling Arrow Renovation, our products and our systems at a rate of no less than 25% close ratio. All while maintaining a good work-life balance. Family is key to us and our employees.
Description: The Sales Representative is primarily responsible for converting leads into sales. Daily duties include, training, role playing, selling, job follow-up, LEAD generation and helping develop a team atmosphere. Ensuring all sales data is entered correctly into Lead Perfection. Working closely with Sales Manager and the Appointment Center to ensure your leads are getting properly assigned. Ensuring you are using the LEAP software and the process effectively. Dressing for success and doing everything in your power to make our customers say… WOW!
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Use Lead Perfection and Outlook in managing your time and leads.
- Job hand-offs to production, ensure all paperwork is correct and being prepared at 10a daily
- Update Lead Perfection status daily
- Attend sales training at least 2 times per week
- Ensure you have all scripts memorized and comfortable
- Be a leader in a “role-play” culture
- Communicate with staff and office team daily
- Work with Sales Manager to set sales goals
- Be involved with lead generation activities with Marketing, such as Home shows, working with neighbors of clients, and generating a referral program
- Work closely with Marketing on home shows staffing
- Ensure all the marketing material is loaded in your van
- Analyze sales statistics to constantly refine strategies
- Ensure customer satisfaction. Make our customers say… WOW!
- Be a team player and represent the company’s vision, mission and values
- Assist with any marketing requirements:
- Before photos on Company Cam
- Assist Marketing when needed with Job story
- Ensure company procedures are followed and refined
- Ensure all projects are sold profitably
- Daily posting on social media
- Keeping a high level of enthusiasm
- Any other job-related duties as assigned by the Sales Manager
- Prepare presentation, proposals and sales contracts.
- Self-Generate at least 2 leads per week
- Participate in marketing events such as, seminars, home shows, etc…
- Assisting with create a culture of TEAMWORK
- Traveling: Daily travel to customer homes in the KC Metro area
Standard Minimum Qualifications:
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be Motivated
- Must have a Good Driving Record
- Must pass a background check
- · The knowledge, skill and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diploma.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Efficiency at MS Office, and Lead Perfection
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work 40 hours per week and most Saturdays
- Previous experience with a home improvement company is helpful but not needed
- Ability to persuade and influence other.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentation
- Maintain a clean, professional appearance
Arrow Renovation & Construction LLCWhy Work Here?
Our vision is to be the most trusted, the most recognized, and the most sought-after home improvement company in the Kansas area.
Arrow Renovation is a Class A General Contractor serving the Kansas City area for nearly 20 years. We specialize in roofing, guttering, siding, windows, as well as bathroom and kitchen remodels. We have a great family environment, allow for casual dress, and offer substantial pay and benefits to our employees. We are looking to scale and grow and need a superstar team that's going to help them achieve that.
305 E. Dennis AveOlathe, KS
BusinessView all jobs at Arrow Renovation & Construction LLC