Outside Sales Rep – Wholesale
Arrow Industries, a wholesale distributor of appliance installation materials, water treatment systems and components, and plumbing supplies, is looking for a full time motivated, self-starting salesperson to cover our existing territory in South Texas.
The territory is South Texas, including Houston and San Antonio, and the Rio Grande Valley. Some overnight travel is required. A dependable, late model car is a necessity, and proof of insurance is required.
A minimum of 2 years experience in outside sales is a must. Industry specific experience is a plus, but not required. We train our outside sales people for a few weeks prior to them being on their own. Candidate will work from our facility in Houston, near Bush Airport.
The right candidate will receive salary, commissions, car allowance, gasoline, travel expenses, and excellent benefits including medical, dental, and life insurance, paid vacations, and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
1. Travel daily within their local market, in support of cold calling and building new accounts through daily sales calls.
2. Create relationships with existing and former customers, showing them how they can depend upon you for product and support.
3. Obtain sales orders from existing customers while continuously prospecting to expand client base.
4., Work with existing accounts to maintain business and increase sales.
5. Keep management informed with daily call reports, including time visited and mileage driven.
6. Resolve customer complaints, take back returns, straighten inventory at customer’s location.
Arrow Industries was founded in 1931 in Los Angeles, and has become an industry leader in the field of appliance installation materials. Since 2015, Arrow is a division of ELBI of America, a large multinational corporation.
Look us up at www.arrowindustries.com
Personal interviews will be held at our facility in Houston, TX.