Position Summary: Provide uncompromised service to Arrow's residential and commercial Sentricon customers through proper installation, inspection, monitoring, and maintenance of Sentricon termite bait station systems.
- Comply with company and label safety procedures
- Comply with product label, state and federal regulations, and company policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Keep scheduled appointments with customers
- Service and inspect customer Sentricon termite bait stations following company procedures as required by manufacturer's label
- Find installed stations with locator device
- Use handheld technology to record and document services
- Inspect and record bait station condition and active or previous termite activity
- Repair or replace damaged or missing components
- Document service findings and provide report to the customer
- Complete accurate and legible records in compliance with state and company standards
- Explain to customer the service procedures and answer questions
- Make recommendations to customers about other pest related problems that are noted during the inspection and service
- Provide marketing collateral to customer
- Collect service payments from customers
- Respond to service call backs as required by the customer
- Report issues to manager as per company policy
- Synchronize handheld scanner as required
- Install Sentricon technology per company and manufacturer standards
- Operate company vehicle in compliance with Vehicle Responsibility Agreement
- Wash and clean vehicle and ensure proper maintenance and repairs
- Maintain timesheets within company policy
- Attend and complete training and meetings as required
- Maintain equipment and tools in good working order
- Perform other duties as required by management
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Customer Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes active listening, assessing customer needs, and meeting quality standards for services.
- Compliance & Safety - Knowledge of relevant equipment, regulation, procedures, and documentation to ensure effective, compliant, and safe treatment and services.
- English Language - Ability to write, speak, and communicate in English and ability to read and understand technical product labels.
- Monitoring - Ability to locate, assess, and evaluate current or previous pest activity in Sentricon stations as well as the exterior of a structure and ability to inspect stations for damages and proper installation.
- Math - Ability to measure distances and perform basic math and ability to draw, mark, and analyze diagrams legibly.
- Compliance with Drug-free Workplace Policy
- Able to pass a pre-employment background check upon offer of employment
- Ability to pass and maintain any state regulatory agency required licensing/certification exams
- Able to pass internal technical exams
- Possess current Driver License in the state where you work, ability to operate a motor vehicle and maintain a driving record consistent with company standards
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Present a professional appearance including wearing an approved Arrow uniform
- Able to work a 40-hour (minimum) work week
- Willing to work evenings and weekends as needed
- The work environment and physical demands described below is representative of those that an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job.
- Constant mobility including walking, crawling, stooping, bending, kneeling, squatting, lifting, looking, probing, climbing, pushing, pulling, balancing, stretching and standing for long periods
- Daily physical labor
- Lifting up to 50lbs
- Operation of hand and power equipment including power and/or hand auger
- Driving of automatic vehicle
- Environmental Factors:
- Work mostly outdoors, in various weather conditions
- Work on uneven, slippery, or steep ground
- May withstand extreme conditions such as heat in an attic in Summer or chill of crawlspace in Winter
- Exposure to vegetation, dust, dirt, insects and animal remains
- Some work in cramped spaces
We are an Equal Opportunity and a Drug-Free Workplace
(The job description is not an exhaustive statement of all the duties, responsibilities, or qualifications of the job, nor is it intended to limit opportunities for necessary modifications).
Job Posted by ApplicantPro