Customer Service Representative
Arrow Disposal Service Abbeville, AL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $11 to $12 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, dental, life insurance
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
The Customer Service Rep position receives and processes calls from customers, serves as the end-to-end point of contact for customers, and resolves customer issues. Collaborates with a team of customer service representatives to meet overall call center objectives and enhance the customer service function to exceed our customers’ expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned and may vary by location.
Fields customer service inquiries and transactions from residential or commercial customers independently and proficiently:
- Communicates concise and accurate information.
- Establishes customer accounts by documenting service type, pricing, billing, and other required information.
- Confirms understanding of customer needs, issues, and requests.
- Serves as the customer's advocate by solving problems on the customer's behalf by engaging the right department and people within Arrow Disposal.
- Supports other service lines when required.
- Escalates more complex issues to appropriate level.
- Uses authorized system to gather information, provide information, and/or update customer records.
- Provides standard information and education regarding service options, charges, billing, and contracts.
- Communicates with operational support personnel to resolve customer issues and service requests / complaints.
- Compiles reports and data required for service contracts.
- Adheres to service and operational standards established for the call center, including quality, productivity, safety and timeliness goals.
- Strives to meet or exceed service and operational goals established for the call center, including productivity, quality, and timeliness goals.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Required: High school diploma or G.E.D, and additional specialized training or two years previous experience in customer service.
B. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills
- Computer skills - MS Office
- Typing Skills
- Professional phone etiquette
- Ability to multi task.
- Ability to react well under pressure and treats others with respect
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Prioritizes and plans work activities
- Focuses on solving conflicts and listening to others without interrupting
- Is consistently at work and on time
- Work efficiently and effectively, both independently and as a team to ensure exceeding call center's standards.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities and helps build a positive team spirit
- Adapts and able to deal with frequent changes in the work environment
- Able to manage difficult or emotional customer situations and respond promptly to service requests to meet customer commitments.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness to meet productivity standards in a timely manner.
Pay rates starting at $11 - $12 per hour based on qualifications and experience. Competitive compensation package including full individual Medical benefits and access to supplemental Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. Employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days.
Arrow Disposal ServiceWhy Work Here?
Competitive Pay, Full Medical Benefits, Paid Vacation & Personal Time, Local Position
Arrow Disposal Service is a solid waste management and recycling company doing business locally in Mississippi and Alabama. Visit us online at www.arrowdisposal.net.
106 W Court SquareAbbeville, AL
BusinessView all jobs at Arrow Disposal Service