Residential Counselor 9pm - 7am
Arrow Child and Family Ministries Conroe, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
Freedom Place, the only accredited domestic sex trafficking recovery program in the nation, aids in the recovery process of girls 9-18 who have been victims of commercial sexual exploitation. This is a residential program with a structured, home-like environment where females between the ages of 9 and 18 receive therapy, treatment planning, psychiatric and psychological services and accredited academic instruction.
Based on the special needs of the children served, only female candidates will be considered for this position.
This position requires hours/availability from 9pm to 7am.
As a Residential Counselor you will:
- Provide direct supervision to clients and oversee day to day activities, including on and off ground activities
- Be a part of a team that offers adolescents a safe place to live, bringing positive and progressive changes to the girls' behavior and outlook
- Play a vital role in the assessment and treatment of the residents in support of her treatment plan, helping each girl to heal from the past and begin a hopeful future
A Residential Counselor Requires:
- High school diploma/GED; Bachelor's preferred.
- At least one (1) year of experience working with children and families, preferably in the child welfare industry
Residential Counselor Benefits:
- Training in trauma responsive interventions.
- Medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance options, including HSA match for qualifying contributions.
- Retirement savings plan with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Tuition reimbursement available.
- Company sponsored learning and development.
For the safety of the children and families we work with, as well as those in our Arrow family, background and drug screenings are required by our licensing bodies at the time of offer and on a continuous basis after hire. As a potential candidate, submission to and successful completion of these screenings is required. Additional requirements include, but are not limited to, being 21 years of age and being able to provide a valid driver's license or state ID card and proof of current auto insurance and registration.
Arrow is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees. Arrow believes that diversity and inclusion among our employees are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Arrow employs a zero-tolerance policy of abuse for the safety and security of our employees and those we serve.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Arrow Child and Family Ministries
HealthcareView all jobs at Arrow Child and Family Ministries