- Posted: over a month ago
About Arrow Child and Family Ministries
Founded in 1992 by a former foster child, Arrow strives to provide every foster child with an unconditionally loving experience in a Christian foster home environment. We are committed to helping kids and strengthening families. As a champion for vulnerable children and families, Arrow envisions being the preferred Christian provider of child welfare and educational services that connect church and government.
Ascension Place is a high intensity group home that provides stabilization and treatment services for vulnerable children between the ages of 12-17, in the midst of crisis. The intensive residential intervention is focused on time limited treatment and goals towards permanency. Going beyond mere symptom reduction, our staff community provides ongoing wellness for families and aid in helping adolescents find hope.
Arrow is seeking an Administrative Coordinator to support our Ascension Place. The Administrative Coordinator provides critical business and administrative support for the program and is an integral part of the Arrow team. This position affords the opportunity to learn the many aspects of Arrow's business and to engage and support professionals across our continuum.
As Administrative Coordinator, you will:
- Execute various administrative tasks supporting program leadership and operations, including generating reports and data entry using MS Office Programs to include, but not limited to, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Serve as a liaison with corporate support departments on various financial, operational, and record keeping functions.
- Manages onboarding process for designated programs.
- Assist with facility management, as specified by location.
The Administrative Coordinator Requires:
- High school diploma/GED with at least 3 years of related experience; Bachelor's preferred.
Arrow Benefits Include:
- Medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance options, including HSA match for qualifying contributions.
- Retirement savings plan with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Tuition reimbursement available.
- Company sponsored learning and development.
For the safety of the children and families we work with, as well as those in our Arrow family, background and drug screenings are required by our licensing bodies at the time of offer and on a continuous basis after hire. As a potential candidate, submission to and successful completion of these screenings is required. Additional requirements include, but are not limited to, being 21 years of age and providing a valid driver's license or state ID card.
Arrow is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees. Arrow believes that diversity and inclusion among our employees are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Arrow employs a zero-tolerance policy of abuse for the safety and security of our employees and those we serve.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Arrow Child and Family Ministries
AddressBel Air, MD
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?