Coordinates and oversees cycle of order fulfilment working with various groups in sales, quality, supply chain to assure customer delivery dates and expectations are met. Responsible for making sure supplies, stock, materials, packages, and/or products are processed through the delivery and/or warehouse system efficiently and safely.
1. Coordinating the internal operation supply chain activities to assure alignment with sales orders and customer expectations. Activities to align include work order lines and stock order line dates are aligned to customers expected delivery requirements.
2. Prioritize and expedite stock orders and work orders past due or scheduled for today are clearly identified and expedited from receiving, stock or production to assure they are shipped per requirements.
3. Coordinate any special orders or requests with sales and/or other departments to assure product is shipped per expectations.
4. Ownership of past due reporting and follow up with sales and management.
5. Work with warehouse and shipping associates in a professional manner to get all work completed.
6. Print Picking tickets.
7. Verify all paperwork is completed in a timely and accurately manner.
8. Schedule all outgoing LTL loads via web portals and TMS.
9. Organize all paperwork involved in the shipping of product.
3. Attach correct paperwork to each order and prepare for daily shipments.
4. Pull and ship all small package shipments in a set time frame.
5. Maintains a clean, safe and orderly work environment.
3. Track outgoing shipments and inform management and sale of problems.
4. Follows all safety rules and regulations.
5. Complies with Quality Management System requirements.
6. Completes other tasks as directed by Team Lead or Supervisor.
1. Assist receiving department in the unloading of inbound freight.
2. Maintains all aspects of work place organization.
3. Performs inventory related tasks as directed…cycle counts or investigations
4. Any other duties as required/requested by management
Required: High School graduate, or equivalent, must have excellent writing and verbal communication skills, Microsoft office and keyboarding.
Desired: Experience in shipping, receiving and ERP
· Production and Processing - Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
· English Language - Knowledge of structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition and grammar.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
General: Requires ability to meet deadlines; to understand and follow written and verbal instructions; Ability to understand and follow posted work rules and procedures; ability to accept constructive criticism; ability to prioritize, organize, solve problems, and complete tasks independently; ability to communicate effectively and work cooperatively with supervisors, members of management, vendors, and other employees.
Physical and Environmental Elements:
This is a production classification and employees work in a factory environment with exposure to noise, chemicals, heavy equipment and machinery. Accurate hand/eye coordination is required. Finger dexterity is required, as well as hand strength, with the ability to grasp, lift, push and pull. Work involves considerable standing, stooping, bending, or sitting for long periods of time. May lift parts weighing up to 50 pounds.
Desired: Global shop software, TMS
Arrow Acquisition LLC