BI Developer (AI Company)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ARRIA NLG is the global leader in the field of artificial intelligence (AI) known as natural language generation (NLG). Arria owns, develops, and licenses its core, patented NLG technologies, which are available via the Arria NLG Platform. The heart of the Arria NLG Platform is the Arria NLG Engine – the world's most advanced natural language generation engine. The key to the platform is Arria NLG Studio – the world's first true NLG tool for developers.
Arria NLG USA offers a competitive annual salary, medical insurance and employer-paid dental, vision, short-term disability and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
The BI Developer is a technical advisor to prospects, customers, and the Arria Sales force. The position leads efforts to secure the technical win, by working closely with the customer champion, business team evaluators and technical sponsors. Arria BI Developers are subject matter experts in multiple technical disciplines and act as a strategic advisors to technical professionals involved in the sales process. We are looking for a senior level resource who has experience in pre-sales or post-sales delivery.
The BI Developer will become a leader in Natural Language Generation technologies, this requires deep technical expertise in business intelligence, data science and analytics. Experience with programming in node JS, Angular, TypeScript and/or python experience is a plus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- As the trusted technical advisor, you will lead clients through the evaluation process
- Gather high level customer business and technical requirements
- Provide client guidance and business mentoring to on the capabilities and the business value of Arria NLG
- Lead the development and delivery of technical presentations, demonstrations, proposals and reviews
- Drive all aspects of successful Proof of Concepts from requirements and design to training and delivery
- Communicate via phone, email, face-to-face and web meetings with prospects assisting and guiding them through the evaluation and selection process
- Provide proactive support to customers and prospects
- Be the customer advocate and liaison for product management and development
- Mind-set of a tester, excited by testing
- Deep curiosity, problem solving ability and a willingness to learn
- Ability to understand and clarify ambiguous user requirements
- Teamwork and an ability to work constructively with others
- Organized and self-motivated, requiring minimal supervision for day-to-day tasks
- Good understanding of problems associated with developing and deploying software
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Supervisory responsibilities N/A
Travel required Up to 20%
Required education and experience
- 5+ years experience in a Sales Engineer/ Consulting role.
- 3+ years experience with business intelligence.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to instill confidence in prospects and customers. Strong presentation skills with the ability to connect with business and technical buyers.
- Strong listening skills and understanding of buyer personas.
- Team player – Must be able to work across the organization (sales, marketing, product management, support and consulting)
- Problem Solver. Must be a problem solver with a can-do attitude.
- Technical background. Experience with Power Bi, Qlik or Tableau required. Knowledge of and experience in Java/Python, Node.js, TypeScript and RPA a plus.
Preferred education and experience
· Experience with performance, load and stress testing
· Understanding of source control and release management
- Knowledge of cloud computing services, preferably AWS
· Experience of Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing or Natural Language Generation systems
· Good understanding of grammar, linguistics and information delivery
Work authorization/security clearance requirements
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
Arria is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know.
Arria NLG Usa Inc
TechnologyView all jobs at Arria NLG Usa Inc