Penetration Test Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Array is revolutionizing how businesses leverage and enhance consumer data. Our platform enables innovative companies and developers to seamlessly integrate credit and identity data into their apps, websites or workflows. As a remote-first company, we're focused on providing opportunities for autonomous individuals to have high levels of impact at the forefront of the fintech space. Continuous improvement, experimentation, and a clear mission stretch us individually and together in service of delivering the best products for our clients and users.
Array is looking for an Offensive Cyber Security Penetration Test Engineer who will oversee pen testing for array's platform and associated infrastructure/systems, and discovering and securing Array's API against cyber exploitation. You will report to the Director of Information Security/Technology.
- Lead network & systems infrastructure penetration testing, web and mobile application penetration testing, source code reviews, threat analysis, wireless & social-engineering assessments.
- Develop a pen test program that interrogates array's infrastructure & services to persistently improve the security posture of the environment.
- Establish a static API code vulnerability research program & perform static analysis to discover vulnerabilities in Array's software.
- Communicate with software engineers to identify security vulnerabilities in code, develop mitigation recommendations, and guide developers to implement remediation measures.
- Ensure that our data and infrastructure are protected discovering vulnerabilities & implementing the appropriate security remediation controls.
- Tip the hunt & incident response team with the latest information security threats/indicators where applicable.
- Evaluate architectural changes for security implications and recommend enhancements.
- Develop pen test assessments, software 0-day vulnerability reports, and presentations for both technical & executive audiences.
- Evaluate and integrate new technologies to improve security practices to create an organizational advantage.
- Develop remediations to leading edge technology integrations with IaC, PaC, Cloud, and BI SaaS service integrations.
- Mentor security analysts.
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering, IT, systems engineering, or related qualification.
- Demonstrated experience managing Simulated Attack / Red team engagements including techniques described within the MITRE ATT&CK framework on an ongoing basis
- 5+ years of cybersecurity with a focus on penetration testing or red teaming with an understanding of both information security and computer science.
- Expertise implementing a persistent pen test program.
- Expertise discovering 0-day vulnerabilities in hosted APIs.
- Experience exploiting Cloud Platform environments & developing hardening policies to prevent cyber exploitation.
- 2+ years experience exploiting & remediating hybrid cloud environment vulnerabilities.
- 2+ years experience exploiting & securing deployment orchestration & infrastructure-as-code as well as deployments with tools like Pulumi & Terraform and containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience working with GitLab (or equivalent) DevSecOps secure code analysis features.
- Working knowledge of the OWASP top 10 and familiarity with relevant NIST Special Publications.
- Awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking/exploitation techniques.
- Proficient in Go / Python /Java / Node.
- 2+ years of professional software development experience.
Nice To Haves:
- Knowledge of Cyber Security Across Multi-Vendor Platforms
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), GIAC Certified Incident Handler, (GCIH), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Google Cloud Security Engineer / DevOps Engineer Certification.
- Certified DevSecOps Professional (CDP).
- Exposure to financial industry organizations & affiliates.
Array Offers All Employees the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision, premiums covered at 100% for employees and 50% for dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick leave + 14 company holidays to encourage a healthy work-life blend
- In-house wellness concierge and partnership with TalkSpace to support mental health
- 100% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Generous and competitive parental leave for all parents
- $1,000 desk setup subsidy to set-up your unique remote office
- $100/month to subsidize wifi/cell phone expenses
One of our core values at Array is to care and support one another, and that's why we strive to create an environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Diversity, equity, and inclusion foster collaboration, comfort, and confidence. We're at our collective best when we each feel our best.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
AddressNew York, NY
TechnologyView all jobs at Array