- Posted: over a month ago
Array is revolutionizing how businesses leverage and enhance consumer data. Our platform enables innovative companies and developers to seamlessly integrate credit and identity data into their apps, websites or workflows. As a remote-first company, we're focused on providing opportunities for autonomous individuals to have high levels of impact at the forefront of the fintech space. Continuous improvement, experimentation, and a clear mission stretch us individually and together in service of delivering the best products for our clients and users.
We are looking for a Sales Account Executive competent with sales in B2B SaaS products in the FinTech/Consumer Credit industry. Array offers an industry-leading suite of consumer credit solutions to deepen financial relationships with consumers in the Fintech, Banking, Financial Services, and Direct to Consumer spaces.
You will be the face of the company, create relationships with clients, and will apply sales strategies while promoting our growth.
- Prospect and qualify prospective sales opportunities.
- Identify target prospect accounts and contacts in main vertical markets.
- Research prospect companies and plan sales discussions that contribute to client's business Array's solutions.
- Consult with potential customers to understand their needs; identify and suggest products to meet those needs.
- Present compelling customer sales proposals.
- Maintain expected sales activity to exceed sales/revenue goals and performance expectations.
- Attend trade association meetings and industry conferences.
- 3+ years of experience in business-to-business (B2B) sales required.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Outstanding ability to explain technical products to a non-technical audience.
- Creativity to approach sales and build customer relationships in new ways.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business, Business Administration, Sales or related field.
- Proficiency in customer relationship management (CRM) software, such as Salesforce.
Array Offers All Employees the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision, premiums covered at 100% for employees and 50% for dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick leave + 14 company holidays to encourage a healthy work-life blend
- In-house wellness concierge and partnership with TalkSpace to support mental health
- 100% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Generous and competitive parental leave for all parents
- $1,000 desk setup subsidy to set-up your unique remote office
- $100/month to subsidize wifi/cell phone expenses
One of our core values at Array is to care and support one another, and that's why we strive to create an environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Diversity, equity, and inclusion foster collaboration, comfort, and confidence. We're at our collective best when we each feel our best.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Array