Array Technologies, Inc Albuquerque, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Array Technologies, Inc. is a global leader in solar energy solutions – and we have been for over 30 years! Our dramatic growth is creating incredible opportunities on our dynamic, innovative, and creative team. Are you self-motivated, highly skilled and possess previous manufacturing and processing experience? Would you love to play a key role in advancing the clean energy revolution? Join the company that is leading the way!
What you’ll do:
You will manage manufacturing improvements and reducing manufacturing waste for the Array facility and will help improve facility processes and equipment performance and reliability. You will support the development and implementation of the Environmental Management System (EMS) which will include the Quality Management System (QMS) and the EMS. You will work in conjunction with the Array Operating Systems (AOS) Team to obtain and maintain the ISO9001/14001 and 45001 certifications. The ideal candidate is a driven and hands-on leader, who can collaborate with the team and cross-functionally drive initiative and ensure we enhance our manufacturing processes throughout the entire supply chain. The successful candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily to meet the qualifications required to perform this job successfully.
- Utilize lean manufacturing and project management techniques/tools to identify and implement manufacturing process efficiency improvements and eliminate waste. This relates to our facility at Albuquerque and suppliers where we outsource our production
- Lead and support activities for outsourcing the production of Array made parts to suppliers to improve security of supply using manufacturing expertise
- Lead and support efforts in implementing new procedures to improve company manufacturing and supply chain capabilities.
- Lead and support the New Product Introduction team by utilizing Design for Manufacturability and Design for Assembly skills and expertise
- Lead and support improvements through automation and a process approach for efficiency
- Maintain and improve Gage System and Calibration processes
- Support development and implementation of EMS and/or Integrated Management Systems (IMS) efforts
- In conjunction with the AOS team, support implementation and maintenance of ISO 14001: 2015 certification
- In conjunction with the AOS team, support implementation and maintenance of ISO 45001: 2018 certification
- Support ISO 9001 certification with continuous improvement in areas like traceability and standard operating procedures
- Ensure root causes are found and robust corrective and preventive actions are taken by bringing extensive product experience and mechanical aptitudes to bear upon updating blueprints or procedures/processes/WI’s/FMEA’s/ Control plans and other relevant documents (such as closure of 8D’s or QN’s)
- Communicate solutions across Production, AOS, Quality, Supply Chain and with other departmental teams as required
- Provide manufacturing expertise and cross-functional support with internal stakeholders including Supply Chain, Engineering and Quality Teams
- Effective internal communications to escalate when appropriate and ensure management team is aware
- Actively maintain current product knowledge and requirements to ensure accurate data is communicated and mentored to management and production personnel
- Supports operational compliance to applicable standards and laws
- Communicate effectively on a technical level and across organizational line.
- Travel 5%-20%
- Other duties as assigned
The qualifications you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- 3+ years of technical experience in a manufacturing setting, including machining, assembly, and other manufacturing processes
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- 3+ years of experience reading drawings and understanding product testing requirements
- 2+ years of problem-solving experience with respect to process issues identified
Our preferred qualifications:
- Experience with ERP systems, such as SAP
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma
- Knowledge of ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 9001
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously
- Must be able to act and make critical decisions independently
- Serve as a role model to the organization with respect to execution management style, communications, teamwork, and ethics
- Self-motivated, driven, and positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to motivate and inspire others
- Ability to work in a fast paced, smaller company environment, often across multiple time zones
- Demonstrated skill in developing and maintaining good working relationships
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds (occasional), with or without assistance
- Ability to stand and move around Array Technologies' and suppliers' manufacturing facilities 25%-50%
- Ability to be on the computer 50%-75%
Array Technologies, Inc. offers equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
When you bring your energy and expertise to Array Technologies, you’ll enjoy a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, vision, and dental insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan and more.
Array Technologies, Inc
ManufacturingView all jobs at Array Technologies, Inc