- Posted: over a month ago
Array Technologies, Inc. is a global leader in solar energy solutions – and we have been for over 30 years! Our dramatic growth is creating incredible opportunities on our dynamic, innovative and creative team. Are you highly skilled, self-motivated and have solid machine operation experience? Would you like to use your abilities to help advance the clean energy revolution? Join the company that is leading the way!
What you’ll do:
Our best-in-class solar array technology is only as good as the parts that go into it. That’s why we’re looking to you to ensure our components are only of the highest quality and consistency. You will follow blueprints and schematic workups to create precision parts using a variety of large machinery. You will be responsible for inspecting manufactured parts for quality and to ensure they meet specifications. Because safety is of our utmost importance, you will ensure company and industry safety guidelines are strictly followed at all times. This position may require occasional evening and weekend hours. You will:
- Follow blueprints and sketch designs, including CAD/CAM files
- Set-up, maintain, and make minor repairs on machinery
- Run test products to ensure quality and accuracy of parts
- Ensure proper function of machines, belts and any moving pieces during the production process
- Maintain a daily production log
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand for entire shift with or without reasonable accommodations
- Perform other duties as assigned
The qualifications you must have:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years manufacturing experience
- 1+ years of experience using dial and digital calipers
Our preferred qualifications:
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, smaller company environment
- Ability to read and operate dial and digital calipers
Array Technologies, Inc. offers equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
When you bring your energy and expertise to Array Technologies, you’ll enjoy a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, vision, and dental insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan and more.
Array Technologies, Inc
ManufacturingView all jobs at Array Technologies, Inc