Lead Millwork Installer
- Posted: over a month ago
About Array Marketing
For over 35 years Array Marketing has been a leader in the retail display and in-store merchandising services industry; we work with top brands like Estée Lauder, Sephora, Ulta Beauty, and L’Oréal to name just a few. We bring brands to life by creating great retail experiences, which today, is more important than ever.
About the Position
Due to new client growth we are looking to add a Millwork Installer to our team. This person will utilize their extensive knowledge and skill set related to commercial finish carpentry to facilitate the various aspects of our millwork installation processes. They will represent the company as well as lead a crew through the entire of each install at various locations across the United States.
What you will do:
- You will work with a team to load/unload finished products and raw materials/tools from Company or third party trucks at job sites and stage items for installation.
- You will leverage/read drawings, blueprints, sketches and installation aids to ensure accurate execution.
- You will inspect finished goods for deficiencies and review job sites for issues.
- You will utilize a variety of hand tools to cut/shape/modify and install finished wood/millwork products, verifying dimensions are to specification.
- You will communicate the status of jobs, customer issues/requests, and other pertinent information to the program CORE Team.
- You will ensure that you and your coworkers are working safely as per Company policy.
- You will consistently project a professional image on behalf of the Company and interact with clients courteously.
- You will thoroughly clean work areas of assigned jobs at the end of each day.
- You will provide an end of day installation report of completed work as well as pictures of progress.
- You will maintain current knowledge of the finish carpentry field.
What you bring to the role:
- You have 6+ years of carpentry experience, techniques and methods of installation and construction.
- You have experience with the following:
- Low Voltage Electrical.
- Corian seaming.
- Reading plumbing and electrical drawings.
- Using electrical and manual equipment and measurement tools (powered saws, hammers, rulers etc.).
- You have the ability and willingness to travel across the US.
- You are committed to following safety guidelines at all times.
- You are in good physical condition and have the strength and endurance to complete the installs efficiently (ability to lift 50 - 75lbs).
- You will be reimbursed for all travel expenses and provided per diem expenses for meals, etc, while travelling (in accordance to company policies).
Array’s Guiding Principles
- Work as a team across all functions and locations.
- Foster a culture of mutual respect, innovation, and pride.
- Communicate openly, honestly and frequently.
- Value the full involvement of and input of all employees.
- Provide clean, safe and ethical work environment.
- Establish clear accountability and provide the authority to achieve goals.
- Encourage calculated risks and reward success.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment
Array is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran’s status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Powered by JazzHR
ConstructionView all jobs at Array Marketing