$15/hr | Customer Service Representative | Weekly Pay!
- $15 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Retirement
Position: Customer Service Representative
Location: Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
Experience: 1 year of direct/customer service-related experience
Education: High school diploma or GED
Type: Full-time; Temp-to-Hire, 4 months w/ a possible extension
Schedule: Monday – Thursday 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Staffing Solutions of Hawaii is seeking Customer Service Representatives to join a growing and dynamic team!
- Demonstrate excellent customer service consistent with the standards contained in the Vision, Mission, and Values of the organization.
- Professionally interact with, support internal IHS policies and carry out daily site specific and organizational procedures that create a culture of hospitality, trust and respect.
- Welcome visitors, accept donations, issue receipts to donors and store items in the proper manner; work collaboratively with respective IHS program staff and outside partners to ensure the consistent delivery of services to guests.
- Observe guest behavior as needed to recognize behavioral changes in an effort to maintain a safe and respectful environment; accurately document information regarding guests into SAMi especially IR’s (incident reports) including documenting when emergency situations arise with police, fire or EMS is contacted.
- Keep an accurate account of all events occurring during shifts in the daily operations log and ensure vital information is passed on during shift changes.
- Excellent people and customer service skills.
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, patience, and commitment to mission.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment.
- Basic computer skills; able to navigate google email, Microsoft applications and databases.
- Must be able to successfully complete drug tests, background, and reference checks.
Staffing Solutions of Hawaii does not just connect you with a job; we offer a Professional Mentoring & Education Program to help you be great at your job, love it, and grow. This is not an elevator to success; it is a ladder, and you must put in the work to climb so you’ll never feel stuck in a dead-end job again.
Staffing Solutions of Hawaii is a company of Array Corporation, the leading technology-enabled workforce solutions company whose mission is to fix how labor is bought, sold and delivered to enable universal access to the American Dream.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Array CorporationHonolulu, HI
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.