IT Service Desk Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are Array Behavioral Care, where we envision a world where loved ones never struggle to access behavioral health services that support their wellness. Our mission is to transform access to quality behavioral care through innovative applications of technology. Come be a part of our organization where you can help us lead the way in providing remote high-quality behavioral healthcare to those who need it most.
Array Behavioral Care is the leading and largest telepsychiatry service provider in the country with a mission to transform access to quality, timely behavioral health care. Array offers telepsychiatry solutions and services across the continuum of care from hospital to home with its OnDemand Care, Scheduled Care and AtHome Care divisions. For more than 20 years, Array has partnered with hundreds of hospitals and health systems, community healthcare organizations and payors of all sizes to expand access to care and improve outcomes for underserved individuals, facilities, and communities. As an industry pioneer and established thought leader, Array has helped shape the field, define the standard of care and advocate for improved telepsychiatry-friendly regulations.
Array is seeking an IT Service Desk Specialist to join our Service Desk Team based out of the Mt. Laurel, NJ office. The individual will be a key part of our Technology department, helping to better support corporate back office and customer facing systems. The IT Service Desk Specialist will provide 1st level technical support to over 500 clinician and administrative users by means of exception customer service. The IT Service Desk Specialist will be responsible for identifying, researching, and resolving issues that come into the Service Desk via phone, email, or chat. The individual will be responsible for escalating any issues to external vendors and both external/internal partners. At its core, the Service Desk Team is responsible for ensuring that clinicians are able to conduct patient encounters successfully. This fast-paced position is the perfect fit for an individual looking to grow (and have fun) with a rapidly expanding health care organization.
- Conduct day-to-day hardware, software, and network support for all users including administrative staff, clinicians, and partner healthcare systems staff; including local and remote employees
- Balance incoming support calls, emails, chats, and tickets at the same time; triage support requests based on urgency
- Assist staff with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of laptop computers, peripheral equipment, and software within established standards and guidelines
- Interface with internal Application Support, infrastructure, and information security teams for ticket hand-off and escalation
- Support all corporate issued and BYOD hardware and software including:
- Laptop / Desktop (Windows)
- Local and networked printers / multifunction copiers
- Mobile phones
- Video conference equipment
- Windows 10/11
- Office 365
- Video Meeting Platforms (BlueJeans, Zoom, InTouch, etc.)
- EMR access
- Virtual Desktops
- Specialty custom developed telemedicine software
- User account provisioning & decommission via Azure Active Directory
- Conduct Technology Onboarding sessions with new users, assisting them in setting up equipment, logging into their device, enrolling in MFA, etc.
- Provision and deploy computer hardware, including laptops and peripherals
- Manage, configure, and inventory equipment returns
- Will participate in team on-call rotation, including afterhours (1a-7a weekdays & all day weekends), and holiday schedule
- All other duties as assigned
- 1+ years’ experience supporting and troubleshooting technical IT issues in help desk role, technical certifications are a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field preferred (equivalent work experience acceptable in lieu of degree)
- Experience with Video Conferencing platforms (Zoom, BlueJeans, Teams, others)
- Office365 and/or Azure Active Directory knowledge
- Experience documenting work in ticketing systems
- Entry level help desk / service desk looking for their next challenge
- Passion for balance between Service Desk and systems functionality
- Excellent team collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Outgoing personality
- Customer Service oriented
- Creative problem solver & troubleshooter
- Self-starter & independent worker
- Ability to multitask
- Comfortable working with a remote user-base
- Desire to grow and develop with the organization
- Healthcare IT experience preferred
- Working Hours: 9am – 5pm EST
- Position based in Mt. Laurel, NJ
- Hybrid Role: 2-3 days in office
- Position available immediately
At Array we strongly value diversity and are committed to equal opportunity and non-discrimination in all policies and practices, including the area of employment. WE are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, Veteran status, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Array Behavioral Care
AddressMount Laurel, NJ
TechnologyView all jobs at Array Behavioral Care
Get fresh Service DESK Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.