- Posted: 18 days ago
As an Architect at Arquitectonica you will work on a variety of projects and be involved in the design, documentation and construction of our projects. You will collaborate with a multi-disciplined team and have the opportunity to join our company for a career that promises to be both challenging and rewarding.
- Understand both architectural design and documentation processes
- Develop and produce construction documents and detail sketches; execute red-marked revisions
- Analyze program, space planning and area calculations
- Work independently and alongside your team to meet project budgetary and schedule constraints
- Develop, prepare and coordinate presentation materials
- Participate in the conceptualization of design projects.
To join us, you should have:
- Professional degree in Architecture
- 15+ years’ continuous professional working experience
- Proficiency in 3D modeling, visualization, graphic software; Revit (current version) and AutoCAD proficiency are required
- Experience in all phases and aspects of a project
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills, Attention to detail, motivation to learn
- Collaborative and professional work ethic
- Licensure or on track to secure
- LEED AP a plus
- Spanish speaking a plus
- Proficiency in production programs, such as: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketchup (a strong plus)
No relocation is offered for this position.
Note: This description indicates, in general terms, the type and level of work performed and responsibilities held by the team member(s). Duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive or specific to any individual team member.
Arquitectonica International Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. DFWP.
Arquitectonica International Corporation is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability.
Opportunities posted here do not create any implied or express employment contract between you and our company / our clients and can be changed at our discretion and / or the discretion of our clients. Any and all information may change without notice. We reserve the right to solely determine applicant suitability. By your submission you agree to all terms herein.
No Third Party Agencies or Submissions Will Be Accepted.
Successful applicants must be able to demonstrate authorization to work in the United States upon hire.
Powered by JazzHR
ConstructionView all jobs at Arquitectonica
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?