Arpco Valves & Controls, LLC Kilgore, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Shop Technician
Report to: Shop Foreman / Facility Manager
- Develop a basic understanding of Arpco’s equipment and how it works
- Conduct basic maintenance and inspections on emergency shut down systems and valves.
- Be accountable for paperwork including, but not limited to, Service tickets and Expenditures
- Be available to work overtime if, and when necessary, including weekends and holidays
- General shop duties: Maintain shop, keep workspace clean, 5S
- 1+ year of oilfield, construction or warehouse experience
- Basic knowledge
- Clean background, drug/alcohol testing and driving record
- CPR Certification - a plus
- PEC/Safeland/H2S Training - a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Arpco Valves & Controls, LLCWhy Work Here?
Great benefits - Family Oriented
120 Marvin A Smith RoadKilgore, TX
ManufacturingView all jobs at Arpco Valves & Controls, LLC