Outside Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Outside Sales Representative Job Duties & Requirements:
The Outside Sales Representative position requires a high-level closing rate. Must be able to juggle many accounts and continue to take on new accounts as inside rep funnels them. Must be able to work closely with TSR to find solutions, eliminate pain points, build and structure deals, and maintain high customer satisfaction. Outside Sales Representatives gets to work on boosting the loyalty of existing customers. They must also support the marketing coordinators efforts, showcase new products, and report on work done in CRM. To succeed in this position, the Outside Sales Representative should have exceptional communication, computer, and problem-solving skills. They should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients.
Outside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
• Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
• Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
• Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
• Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
• Keeping accurate records pertaining to inventory and account notes.
• Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
• Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
• Identifying industry trends.
• Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience.
Outside Sales Representative Requirements:
• Industry education or experience preferred.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
• Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
• Excellent active listening skills.
• Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
• Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
• Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
Arpco Valves & Controls, LLCWhy Work Here?
Excellent benefits - Family Oriented - All around great company to be a part of!!! Come join our team!!!
Arpco Valves & Controls is family oriented company based in the heart of the East Texas Oilfield. We currently have facilities in Kilgore, Tx, Midland, Tx and Bossier, La. Our mission is to protect our customers, our communities and our environment by providing high quality Emergency Shutdown Systems for oil and gas wells.
AddressBossier City, LA
BusinessView all jobs at Arpco Valves & Controls, LLC