Retail Product Assembly Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you the friend or family member everyone calls to put their new purchases together? Are you good with your hands? Do you prefer keeping busy, so your workday goes faster? Tired of putting in more effort than your coworkers but still get paid the same wages? If you are, we need you on our rapidly growing team!
We are looking for applicants that can start right away in Prince William, VA & surrounding.
Around the Clock Services is hiring Retail Merchandise Assemblers in Prince William County, Virginia. We are looking for candidates that are available to start working right away. This is an exceptionally busy time of year, so we are hiring IMMEDIATELY.
You will be servicing several retail chains, going store-to-store building wheelbarrows, grills, toolboxes, fitness equipment, gazebos, patio furniture, etc. as requested by the manager of our associated stores on a daily/weekly basis.
Work at your own pace!
Work independently as an In-Store Merchandise Assembler with some of our biggest customers, like Lowe's or Home Depot in the greater Sterling area. Our technicians work diligently to keep the display area "showroom ready."
You will get access to paid training, competitive pay rates, flexible schedules, and advancement opportunities after you join our team. Our techs work with minimal supervision!
- Must be able to ensure a quality, well-built product. Check for missing pieces.
- Be able to follow detailed assembly instructions, guidelines, and procedures
- Communicate and work well with the store management & staff
- Keeping work areas clean, organized, and hazard-free for all team members
- Report on issues, malfunction, missing, or defective parts
- Operate smart phone app to check schedules, update manufacturing status of jobs.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Read and execute assembly instructions, drawings, and manuals.
- Must be self-motivated, energetic and a good communicator.
- Quick learner, finds motivation in speed production challenges
- Must have own tools (impact driver w/bits, sockets, metric wrench, screwdrivers, box cutter)
- Good communication skills; be professional & respectful
- Must stand & bend for long periods of time, with the ability to lift 65 pounds regularly
- Good hand-eye coordination and mechanical aptitude
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have reliable transportation to drive at least a 25-mile radius
- Must have a working mobile phone.
- Impact driver (w/assorted bits and 2 batteries)
- Cordless drill with #2 and #3 bits
- Metric box-wrench set (w/sockets)
- Philip’s Head & flat head screwdrivers; small hammer, box cutter, mallet)
- Smartphone or Smart Device with WIFI or Mobile internet
- Monday-Friday, day shift (9a – 6p most days)
- Weekends available
- Full-time, part-time, and on-call positions available
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Familiar with hand tools, power tools
- 1-year previous assembly experience
Training is provided for inexperienced builders, to ensure that you are well equipped for the tasks at hand. We train our assemblers with a skillful, yet time efficient process, so that we can quickly produce a quality-built product that can be readily available for retail displays or customer use.
Flexible Schedules • Weekly Pay • Paid Training
Unlimited Earning Potential • Production Incentives
Minimal Supervision • Immediate Openings
Compensation is paid by the finished piece – in which each assembler gets paid for each item they build. The pay rate for each finished item varies on the level of difficulty. The faster and more accurately you work, the more money you make.
NOTE: Upon hire you will be a W-4/I-9 contractor.
We will have our local regional manager discuss the process of the piece rate pay and answer any questions you may have.
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Powered by JazzHR
Around the Clock Services
AddressPrince William County, VA
Get fresh AT&T Customer Service Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.