Retail Merchandise Assembler
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you prefer working by yourself? Do you like working with your hands? Do you prefer to stay busy so the workday goes by faster? Tired of putting in more effort than your peers yet still being paid the same? Are you looking for a fast-paced, hands-on job that offers room for you to grow as a professional? If you are, joining our company as a product assembler may be a good option for you.
Around the Clock Services is hiring Assembly Technicians in Chantilly, Virginia. We are looking for candidates that are available to start working right away.
You will be servicing several retail chains, building wheelbarrows, gazebos, toolboxes, fitness equipment, grills, patio furniture & anything else they might request. After completing training there is an opportunity to work as an In-Store Product Assembler with some of our biggest customers, like Lowe's, Home Depot, Wal-Mart in the Chantilly, VA area.
You will get access to paid training, competitive pay rates, and advancement opportunities after you join our team. Our techs work with minimal supervision!
- Inspect completed product to ensure the quality of each piece manufactured and verify that each piece meets specifications
- Study blueprints, parts list and assembly instructions to understand the specifications of the product you need to assemble
- Follow all company-wide rules and regulations to ensure your safety and the safety of your coworkers
- Clean work areas before leaving for the day to make it easier for workers coming in after you to start their day off productively
- Keep a daily record of the work you complete by scanning the barcode with our app
- Operate smart phone app to check schedules, update manufacturing status of jobs.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Ability to lift 65 pounds regularly
- Read and execute assembly instructions, drawings, and manuals.
- Must have own hand/power tools
- Have to complete repetitive movements
- Good communication skills
- Must stand & bend for long periods of time
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have a working mobile phone.
- Must have access to the internet.
- Must be able to work remotely.
- Must be self-motivated, energetic and a good communicator.
- Cordless drill gun (at least 2 batteries)
- Assorted bits and adapters for drill gun
- Basic hand tools
- Smartphone or Smart Device with WIFI or Mobile internet
- Weekends available.
- Full-time, part-time, and on-call positions available.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Familiar with hand tools, power tools
Motivated individuals will get the chance to work individually to build products, perform quality inspections and meet deadlines. Your workdays will never be exactly the same after you become a merchandise assembler with us, because you will rotate through a variety of product types and locations and learn how to put each component of the product together efficiently and quickly.
This is an independent contractor position. Compensation is paid by the finished piece – therefore high energy, fast-paced individuals or teams are most successful. The faster and more accurately you work, the more money you make.
Flexible Schedules – Weekly Pay – Immediate Openings – Unlimited Earning Potential
Around the Clock Services participates in E-Verify. To learn more about E-Verify, click here.
Powered by JazzHR
Around the Clock Services
RetailView all jobs at Around the Clock Services