- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Welder to become an integral part of our team! The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms.
- Weld components using calipers, rulers, etc, and clamp pieces
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various position (vertical, horizontal or overhead)
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
CWB certification is preferred, with 3 – 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment;
Experience with steel, aluminum and/or stainless steel required;
Experience with MIG welding highly preferred;
Ability to read blueprints, drawings, calipers, tape measures and angle gauges;
Around The Clock Staffing Solutions IncWhy Work Here?
Full Time Opportunity
The Around The Clock Staffing Group is a niche recruitment firm
ConstructionView all jobs at Around The Clock Staffing Solutions Inc