Director of Client Services
- $100,000 to $125,000 Yearly
The Arora Project is looking for a dynamic and energetic Director of Client Services to add to our fast-growing team!
This is a rare opportunity to get a foot in the door at South Florida’s #3 Fastest-Growing Privately Owned Companies in 2020 (As ranked by the South Florida Business Journal)
Officially Partnered with Forbes, Kickstarter, Indiegogo, Facebook, Google and WeFunder, the Arora Project is a digital marketing & crowdfunding agency dedicated to helping high-growth ventures raise capital & scale. We work with some of the biggest names in the industry, and we’ve raised over $100M to date for our portfolio companies.
We're expanding at an exponential rate, and the right candidate WILL have the opportunity to become a full, internal team member with significant opportunity for future advancement.
The Ideal candidate will have a Digital Agency background, or a management role in a technology-based company. Very strong project management and leadership skills are required.
The director of client services is responsible for maximizing customer satisfaction and engagement with their company’s services. They serve as managers, teammate mentors, and thought leaders who oversee the internal operations team, the client deliverables, and expectations and manage the entire client lifecycle. This entails assigning day-to-day tasks and guiding teams through issue escalations and client interactions, as well as meeting with clients directly to cultivate long-term relationships. On a larger scale, they use data analysis to inform business planning and set the direction for the company’s customer experience initiatives. The directors of client services work during regular business hours, although overtime is likely because of a heavy workload, and they must be on-call at all times in case of client issues.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide Strategic Direction. Directors of client services provide strategic direction by constantly monitoring customer satisfaction and industry trends and then recommending new projects, operational standards, and customer service procedures based on their findings. They also apply continuous improvement to existing processes.
- Cultivate Client Relationships. While directors of client services delegate daily support tasks to their staff, they often engage firsthand with clients during complex situations such as high-level planning, contract signing, or unusual requests. In these cases, they must manage expectations, address inquiries, and assess customer requirements with accuracy.
- Resolve Client Issues. Directors of client services lead customer support teams in resolving issues while complying with service-level agreements. They keep a sharp eye on open customer cases and step in directly when they reach critical levels. In addition, these directors regularly inform executives and relevant department heads about major product or service problems.
- Coordinate Operations. An important part of this role is coordinating day-to-day customer support operations. Aside from supervising account managers, support engineers, and other team members, directors of client services implement strategic initiatives, develop best practices, and ensure that deadlines and standards are met.
- Hire and Coach Team Members. Directors of client services take an active role in human resource activities such as recruitment, onboarding, and talent development for the service teams that they manage. They give out performance evaluations, offer coaching and mentoring, and collaborate with HR to design training programs.
Amazing work environment at an agency dedicated to helping businesses & clients achieve their dreams via crowdfunding & digital marketing.
Arora Project is one of the fastest-growing digital marketing agencies in Florida. If you are looking for someone to tell you what to do and you are just looking for a very 1-dimensional role, this is not for you. This role requires a lot of personal time & task management. We launch large digital marketing & crowdfunding campaigns, spend millions on paid ads, and need talented professionals to help keep up with our growth.
Arora ProjectMiami, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.