Arona Home Essentials Omaha, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Arona Corporation dba Aaron’s is the largest franchise in the Aaron's system. We currently have 53 stores in Iowa, Nebraska, Illinois, Michigan, Florida, Colorado, Kentucky, Indiana, Missouri and Puerto Rico. and we are not stopping! We are a continually growing company. We are currently looking for a Regional Manager in our Omaha, Nebraksa market.
You will have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Unlimited Bonus & Commission opportunities
- Five-day work week
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- 401(k) with a company match
- Ongoing training and development
As a Regional Manager, you will be responsible for driving and managing the overall P&L of your stores. Regional Manager Candidates must be successful in various facets of management including: recruitment and development of promotable, high quality associates, asset management, customer growth and maintenance, revenue production, and expense control. Strong leadership skills combined with the ability to motivate and lead store associates are critical to success as a Regional Manager. Aaron’s offers a supportive environment including ongoing training, professional development and an annual National Manager Meetings.
- Identify key talent and develop them to take on other management roles within the organization
- Continuously monitor staffing levels
- Communicate expectations and work with associates to establish goals
- Ensure associates understand their role and are properly trained
- Provide timely communication and feedback pertaining to store and personnel issues
- Conduct performance appraisals for associates
Sales, Marketing & Advertising
- Provide recommendations to Divisional Vice President and partner with field marketing team to create advertising campaigns that assist the store in meeting sales goals
- Drive sales and marketing both internally and externally
- Monitor our competition’s sales and marketing activities monthly
- Prepare monthly goals and conduct monthly P&L meetings
- Ensure proper telephone sales procedures are utilized
Operations and Inventory Control
- Ensure stores within the region are following best practices and operational procedures
- Ensure store opening and closing procedures are preformed
- Participate in audits as required
- Monitor all inventory related documents for accuracy
- Monitor bad debt and write-off expenses
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive responsibility in retail store operations, with successful multi-unit specialty store responsibility.
- High level of energy
- Maintain professional appearance
- Proven managerial skills
- Must be 21 years of age or over
This position has direct supervisory responsibilities of all store associates.
Travel will be necessary based on business need
All Regional Managers must have a satisfactory MVR (driving record), D.O.T. physical/certification in states that require it, a valid Driver’s License and comply with the Aaron’s Driver Qualification Policy. All Regional Managers must pass a drug screening and criminal background investigation. A job performance reference check may also be required.
It is the policy of Arona Corporation to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected class by federal, state, or local laws. Arona Corporation prohibits and will not tolerate any such discrimination or harassment.