- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Arona Home Essentials has a long legacy as an industry leader, with continued growth regardless of the economy. We are built on a foundation of excellence, customer focus, quality products and services. We operate 50 stores in Iowa, Nebraska, Illinois, Michigan, Florida, Colorado, Missouri, Kentucky, Puerto Rico and Indiana. We are currently looking for a Delivery Driver.
You will have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days, and holidays.
- Unlimited Bonus & Commission opportunities.
- Five-day work week.
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability.
- 401(k) with a company match.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Customer Deliveries.
- Ensure all merchandise is clean and in operating condition prior to delivery.
- Load, secure and protect product in delivery vehicle and safely transport merchandise.
- Ensure delivery schedule is followed.
- Offload, install and demonstrate merchandise to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
- Perform routine service calls, product exchanges and assist with merchandise returns.
- Clean and certify merchandise in the Quality Assurance Center for all items personally returned.
- Assist in maintaining the showroom floor and store’s warehouse.
- Occasional collections assistance.
- Assist in field marketing programs.
- Strong technical skills or working knowledge of electronic products.
- Position routinely requires lifting, loading, and “dollying" heavy merchandise.
- Maintain professional appearance.
- Good driving skills, ability to pass a Motor Vehicle background check.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check, drug screen, agility test and DOT physical.
- Bi-lingual is a PLUS!
Delivery Drivers must have a satisfactory MVR (driving record), D.O.T. physical/certification in states that require it, a valid Driver’s License and comply with the Arona Home Essentials Driver Qualification Policy. All Delivery Drivers must pass a drug screen and criminal background investigation before beginning employment.
Arona Home Essentials is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Arona Home Essentials
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Arona Home Essentials