CBD Kitchen Manager
Aromaland Inc. Santa Fe, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Summary of Position
As an Aromaland CBD Kitchen Manager, you will be responsible for effectively preparing, producing, and cooking of CBD infused products in a sanitary and timely manner for distribution. This position is responsible for assisting in drafting and following all policies and procedures within the CBD Manufacturing Department, including our Food Safety Plan, good manufacturing practices, sanitation requirements, and Standard Operating Procedures. As a CBD Kitchen Manager, you will also be responsible for assisting in establishing and following quality control standards and ensuring compliance with all applicable regulations. CBD Kitchen Manager must be able to troubleshoot issues and must be able communicate to department managers effectively.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing inventory, quality and safety
- Production of CBD infused products in a safely and timely manner.
- Accurate execution of recipe formulations, adaptations, and/or conversions consistently.
- Understanding and knowledge of proper use and maintenance of all kitchen equipment.
- Ensure safe, accurate, and appropriate manufacturing, processing, packing, and storage of all food products for human consumption.
- Must be able to assist with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of the kitchen.
- Understanding and knowledge of Standard Operating Procedures for daily operations, good manufacturing practices, and quality control.
- Follow, enforcement and remain compliant with safety protocols, and consult with department managers regarding safety issues that may arise.
- Must be able to strictly follow policies and procedures within the CBD Manufacturing Department, including but limited to logs, forms, and any additional record-keeping documentation.
- Enforce, maintain, understand and remain compliant with Food Safety Plan and sanitation requirements.
- Assist in the implementation of CBD Kitchen Standard Operating Procedures, including assisting in recommendations for scalable procedures as they relate to the manufacture of edibles.
- Must be able to maintain appropriate records related to quality control and improvement.
- Ability to be trained and train others on various activities, machines, systems, and processes.
- Ability to identify a potential hazard analysis as they relate to the safe manufacturing of CBD products.
- Maintain relevant training as new procedures and products are introduced.
- Knowledge and understanding of the state of New Mexico’s CBD regulations
Qualifications / Required Experience, Education, and Skills
- Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Successfully complete a Level 2 Background Check
- Demonstrated experience with kitchen equipment and kitchen operations.
- Proficient math and measuring skills.
- The individual in this position frequently communicates with other employees, and thus must be a strong team member. Must be able to exchange accurate information with other employees.
- Proficient organizational skills.
- A detail-oriented individual with an emphasis on efficiency, quality, and sanitation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Software, including but not limited to Microsoft Word, and Excel.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Food handler certification, strongly preferred
- High School education or equivalent.
- PCQI certification preferred.
- Culinary school or recent culinary experience is preferred.
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in a food production facility
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in a chocolate and/or confectionary production facility cooking and creating candies.
- Previous experience of at least 1 to 2 years in a licensed/regulated cannabis or CBD production facility is preferred.
- Must be able to stand and/or remain in a stationary position for long hours.
- This position requires those performing the duties of the job to regularly perform grasping carrying, sitting, and repetitive motions.
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 50 pounds; must be able to manage stairs and perform typical cleaning of facilities and equipment.
Aromaland Inc.Why Work Here?
Aromaland, offers Health Benefits, Holiday pay, Retirement, Vacation and Skill leave as well as an employee discount on all our products.
What we do makes a difference. With over 35 years of botanical manufacturing experience, Aromaland crafts superior natural products so that our customers know they have the best quality product. We were one of the first US essential oil products manufacturers and are very proud of our Santa Fe community.
1326 Rufina CircleSanta Fe, NM
FoodView all jobs at Aromaland Inc.