- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Aroma Joe’s is currently seeking a full-time Leasing Paralegal to add to their team. This individual will be responsible for assisting in the management, preparation and flow of legal issues and documentation associated with Aroma Joe’s business and franchise operations, including, without limitation, leases, contracts, marketing and regulatory compliance.
- Assess and prepare franchise, lease and vendor related agreements
- Assist with the registration and renewal of corporate entities
- Manage lease agreement flow, prioritization and negotiations
- Facilitate communications with franchise Development Agents and franchisees related to real estate and internal compliance issues
- Maintain internal records management system.
- Assist with the registration and renewal of franchise disclosure documents and related state registration and reporting requirements.
- Assist the review of potential trademark infringement issues
- Review and summarize any legal issues with proposed marketing materials
- Evaluate current and new third-party vendor agreements
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES PREFERRED
- Paralegal certification or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Proven ability to prioritize and plan work activities and use time efficiently
- Knowledge of MS Office and experience working with Excel
- Strong customer service skills
- General understanding of contracts and contract negotiations
- Ability to work independently on assigned activities
- The ability to manage challenging client/customer situations
- Willingness to learn, grow and embrace novel and new opportunities
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
The same passion and upbeat attitude can be found at our corporate offices. The Aroma Joe's family is a group of hardworking and experienced professionals who are driven by the excitement of building our brand. Our team enjoys comprehensive employee benefits, a pet-friendly workplace and company-sponsored social outings. Giving back to the community is a key part of our corporate culture and we participate in community and charitable events throughout the year.
Aroma Joe's FranchisingWhy Work Here?
This is a fast growing brand with a culture of positive energy!
Aroma Joe’s is one of the nation’s leading handcrafted beverage chains and is headquartered in Portland, Maine. This rapidly growing brand currently has 77 locations across Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and Florida. Aroma Joe’s is a local destination for hand crafted coffee and espresso drinks, unique infused blends, signature AJ's RUSH Energy Drinks and a variety of all-day food offerings. Aroma Joe’s serves positive energy in a friendly and upbeat environment by focusing daily on the customer, the community and the cup. The same passion and upbeat attitude can be found at our corporate offices. The Aroma Joe's family is a group of hardworking and experienced professionals who are driven by the excitement of building our brand. Our team enjoys comprehensive employee benefits, a pet-friendly workplace and company-sponsored social outings. Giving back to the community is a key part of our corporate culture and we participate in community and charitable events throughout the year.
AddressSouth Portland, ME
LegalView all jobs at Aroma Joe's Franchising