IT Technical Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Technology team is looking for a Technical Implementation Specialist to support the technology needs of our rapidly growing brand. In this role, you’ll support technology initiatives including new system integrations, franchise-wide deployments, existing feature upgrades, and become a subject matter expert on several critical systems used in our store operations.
If you have a passion for technology, a commitment to making customers happy and you enjoy a hands-on, fast paced environment, then this is an excellent opportunity to join the Aroma Joe’s Franchising team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work with 3rd party software, business intelligence and technology vendors to build and support new systems, application and feature integrations
- Become a subject matter expert on systems used in our shops such as Point of Sale, Loyalty, Inventory and Ordering
- Demonstrate your expertise in conveying technical and functional concepts to staff at all levels
- Identify best practices and standards for the use of our applications and support systems
- Write and update internal and external training materials
- Write and update knowledge base articles
- Assist in diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving questions, issues and requests that arise from the operations of systems
- Monitor, log and track resolution of any issues with integrations, systems and features
- Foster adoption, success, and satisfaction with every email, phone call or interaction
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in customer success, service and/or support in SaaS, software or IT
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to communicate with users at all levels and varying technical ability
- Exceptional computer skills, primarily with Windows environments
- Basic understanding of web technologies
- Familiarity with relational databases (SQL querying skills & experience with Tableau are a plus)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Passion and an aptitude for learning new technologies & concepts
- Organized & process driven
- Able to multi-task
- Proactive, empathetic & responsive to franchisee needs
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
The same passion and upbeat attitude can be found at our corporate offices. The Aroma Joe's family is a group of hardworking and experienced professionals who are driven by the excitement of building our brand. Our team enjoys comprehensive employee benefits, a pet-friendly workplace and company-sponsored social outings. Giving back to the community is a key part of our corporate culture and we participate in community and charitable events throughout the year.
Aroma Joe's FranchisingWhy Work Here?
This is a fast growing brand with a culture of positive energy!
Aroma Joe’s is one of the nation’s leading handcrafted beverage chains and is headquartered in Portland, Maine. This rapidly growing brand currently has 85 locations across seven states. Aroma Joe’s is a local destination for hand crafted coffee and espresso drinks, unique infused blends, signature AJ's RUSH Energy Drinks and a variety of all-day food offerings. Aroma Joe’s serves positive energy in a friendly and upbeat environment by focusing daily on the customer, the community and the cup. The same passion and upbeat attitude can be found at our corporate offices. The Aroma Joe's family is a group of hardworking and experienced professionals who are driven by the excitement of building our brand. Our team enjoys comprehensive employee benefits, a pet-friendly workplace and company-sponsored social outings. Giving back to the community is a key part of our corporate culture and we participate in community and charitable events throughout the year.
TechnologyView all jobs at Aroma Joe's Franchising