- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Aroma Joe’s is currently seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant to add to their dynamic and growing team in Portland, ME. This position is responsible for assisting the Operations Manager with growing the Operations and Training departments and serving Aroma Joe’s franchisees. They are seeking an individual who works best in a fast-paced environment and is willing to assist in a variety of everchanging tasks.
The responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant position include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Collaborating with multiple departments on various projects as they come up
· Communicating updates with team members and franchisees
· Gathering and consolidating various forms of data and reporting to team
· Assisting the with various committees and supporting operations initiatives
· Analyzing and improving organizational processes, and working to improve quality, productivity and efficiency
· Supporting Development Agents, Business Consultants and Franchisees with various operational and training questions and tasks
- Prepare and organize materials and office space for any meetings or trainings that take place
- Coordinate all maintenance, mailing, shipping and supply levels of office
- Answer calls that come into headquarters and direct as needed, both operator line and customer care
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Greet visitors and direct to appropriate location and persons
· Travelling as necessary for additional classes and in-store training as well as to tradeshows
· Perform other duties as required
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
· Experience as an Aroma Joe’s barista is preferred
· Strong attention to detail and deadline driven
· Strong planning/organizational skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Problem-solving and deductive reasoning skills
· Knowledge of MS Office and experience working with spreadsheets
· Strong positive customer service skills
· Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, monitor own work to ensure quality and apply feedback to improve performance
Competitive salary and benefits package offered. Please send cover letter and resume.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE.
Aroma Joe’s is an equal opportunity employer.
The same passion and upbeat attitude can be found at our corporate offices. The Aroma Joe's family is a group of hardworking and experienced professionals who are driven by the excitement of building our brand. Our team enjoys comprehensive employee benefits, a pet-friendly workplace and company-sponsored social outings. Giving back to the community is a key part of our corporate culture and we participate in community and charitable events throughout the year.
Aroma Joe's FranchisingWhy Work Here?
This is a fast growing brand with a culture of positive energy!
Aroma Joe’s is one of the nation’s leading handcrafted beverage chains and is headquartered in Portland, Maine. This rapidly growing brand currently has 89 locations across seven states. Aroma Joe’s is a local destination for hand crafted coffee and espresso drinks, unique infused blends, signature AJ's RUSH Energy Drinks and a variety of all-day food offerings. Aroma Joe’s serves positive energy in a friendly and upbeat environment by focusing daily on the customer, the community and the cup. The same passion and upbeat attitude can be found at our corporate offices. The Aroma Joe's family is a group of hardworking and experienced professionals who are driven by the excitement of building our brand. Our team enjoys comprehensive employee benefits, a pet-friendly workplace and company-sponsored social outings. Giving back to the community is a key part of our corporate culture and we participate in community and charitable events throughout the year.
BusinessView all jobs at Aroma Joe's Franchising