Ensure that each customer receives a copy of accurate invoices and supporting documentation pertaining to each load entered. Assist both internal and external customers with questions pertaining to customer accounts and requirements. Analyze all loads to insure that all billing is accurate and that all discrepancies are corrected.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Research all billing information in the AS400 and C'foria. Submit accurate billing invoices to customers for payment on all open balances.
- Answer all customers’ questions regarding detention invoices. Provide reports on specific accounts to customers and internal management for clarity when needed.
- Ensure that all carrier and customer rates are loaded in the system per contractual agreements. Review all load invoices for discrepancies and determine if billing is accurate and if adjustments such as credits or rebills need to be made based on these set rates. If adjustments are needed, send to management to process. Add or remove customers’ rates.
- Plan and execute actions that include documentation to provide a customer with information needed in order to promptly clear past due accounts.
- Obtains and mails 2nd request and balance due invoices as requested by customer.
- To research as necessary any past due amounts through sales, rates or billing and request any needed corrections.
- Contacts customers and Sales Representatives pertaining to invoicing requirements.
- May include other duties as assigned by Management.
- Experience Level: 2 Years Billing experience or equivalent.
- No previous industry knowledge required, trucking experience beneficial.
- Good understanding of personal computers, Microsoft Excel and Word.
- B2B Billing a plus.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills (both verbal and written).
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-5 years of applicable experience in billing
- Experience using AS400 and C'foria a plus.
The office environment is a cubicle/desk setting with moderate or high noise. Ability to sit for long periods of time, listen and converse clearly via telephone and email. A high volume of data-entry (4 or more hours a day). Ability to operate general office equipment (i.e. phone, computer, copy, fax, scan).
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job in an office and/or warehouse environment. The employee is sometimes exposed to moving mechanical parts in/around the workplace. The employee is occasionally exposed to airborne particles or caustic chemicals.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high.
Arnold is committed to offering a competitive total compensation package to employees that include:
- 401k, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company funded HRA
- FSA & Dependent Care
- Wellness Bonuses
- Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time available
- 7 Company paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
Statements included in this job description do not necessarily represent an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as circumstances change.
Arnold Transportation Services
Why Work Here?Arnold Transportation Services: The Original Regional Carrier is a full service truckload carrier located in Grand Prairie, Texas. Established in the 1930’s, our company has developed a strong foundation in Regional Service that include Irregular Truckload Service, Dedicated Solutions and Logistics Support. We create a wide range of possibilities to ensure that our customer’s products are delivered on time.
We are the Original Regional Carrier - Dedicated to Saftey and Service!