Seeking Logistics Account Manager in North Dallas, TX.
NOW INTERVIEWING RECENT COLLEGE GRADS & EXPERIENCED ACCOUNT MANAGERS:
Arnold Transportation Services is currently seeking an Account Manager to join our Brokerage Operations Team. If you are looking for a challenging opportunity and want to work for a company that prides itself on providing exceptional service to customers, Arnold Transportation has an opportunity for you.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Operations of Arnold’s freight brokerage, including scheduling and tracking shipments, negotiating with freight carriers and handling customer questions. May also be involved in prospecting for new clients, securing transportation, preparing marketing materials, matching carriers with customers and maintaining positive customer and carrier relations. Financial management may also be a part of a broker's job duties. Tasks may include preparing spreadsheets and financial reports, filing insurance claims, and setting shipping rates.
- Work with Shippers, Carriers, and Dispatchers to manager schedules.
- Track and report shipment status to customers.
- Manage multiple deliveries, process spot requests and develop new sales strategies to improve business.
- Resolve freight discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Respond to customer concerns and queries professionally.
- Maintain a positive and productive relationship with customers.
- Identify and contact qualified carriers for freight services.
- Negotiate contract and pricing agreements with carriers.
- Provide special discounts and promotions to customers.
- Contact current and potential customers for new business opportunities.
- Maintain strong relationship with multiple carriers.
- Ensure that freight paperwork is completed and approved before transportation.
- Maintain freight files and customer receipts for reference purposes
- Create and maintain vendor records, purchase request records, purchase order records, receiving records, shipping records, and all associated logs as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Business, or Marketing a plus.
Transportation industry experience is a plus.
Advanced reasoning and problem-solving skills.
Arnold Transportation Services is committed to offering a competitive total compensation package to our employees that include:
· 401k, Medical, Dental, and Vision
· Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Company Paid Life Insurance
· Company funded HRA
· FSA & Dependent Care
· Wellness Bonuses
· Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time
· 6 Company Paid Holidays
· Education Reimbursement
Statements included in this job description do not necessarily represent an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as circumstances change.