Arnold brokerage is an asset-based brokerage company providing transportation services to many Fortune 500 customers. We matche full truckload shipments with our asset trucks and also a network of over 40,000 carrier partners to provide on time pick-ups and deliveries. The day to day work is fast paced and requires a high energy and salesmanship. The operation of Arnold’s freight brokerage includes customer service, quoting customers for transaction shipments, bidding on annual national accounts, scheduling and tracking shipments, negotiating with outside carrier partners, and handling questions and issues. This position will also be involved in prospecting and on boarding new carriers and customers. Our office has a collaborative team environment and works closely with the asset division that manages a fleet of over 400 trucks.
· Identify and develop relationships with customers, carriers and other 3 PL providers.
· Work in a collaborative team environment to drive success with all Arnold’s customers.
· Utilize multiple communications platforms to find carriers and customers.
· Effectively negotiate with all parties to achieve win/win outcomes.
· Build a book of customers/carriers through bids, phone, emails, and websites.
· Track and report shipment status to customers via systems and websites.
· Demonstrate long-term customer service strategies.
· Manage multiple customers, multiple carriers and develop new strategies to improve business.
· Maintain positive and productive relationship with internal and external partners.
· Identify and contact qualified carriers for freight services.
· Negotiate contract and pricing agreements with carriers.
· Contact current and potential customers for new business opportunities.
Other duties and responsibilities assigned by management.
· Bachelor’s Degree required or[TM1]
· Or 3 years of Transportation industry experience.
· Sales experience preferred.
· Competitive in nature and driven to be successful.
· Effective communication skills.
· Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
· Must have the ability to analyze and solve problems independently.
· Must possess strong interpersonal skills (both verbal and written[TM2] ).
· Must be computer literate with a proficiency in websites, Word and Excel.
Arnold Transportation Services is committed to offering a competitive total compensation package to our employees that include:
· 401k, Medical, Dental, and Vision
· Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Company Paid Life Insurance
· Company funded HRA
· FSA & Dependent Care
· Wellness Bonuses
· Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time
· 6 Company Paid Holidays
· Education Reimbursement
_ Disclaimer[TM3] _
Statements included in this job description do not necessarily represent an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as circumstances change.
Arnold Transportation Services
Why Work Here?Arnold Transportation Services: The Original Regional Carrier is a full service truckload carrier located in Grand Prairie, Texas. Established in the 1930’s, our company has developed a strong foundation in Regional Service that include Irregular Truckload Service, Dedicated Solutions and Logistics Support. We create a wide range of possibilities to ensure that our customer’s products are delivered on time.
We are the Original Regional Carrier - Dedicated to Saftey and Service!