Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Complies with all cGLP/GMP and safety requirements, laboratory SOP’s and Company polices.
• Complies with good housekeeping and safety practices; washes glassware and ensures cleanliness of testing equipment
• Performs a full range of testing of raw materials, components and finished product, prepares standard and sample solutions, and maintains appropriate sample testing documentation
• Performs sampling and testing in accordance with SOPs and current Good Manufacturing Procedures (cGMP)
• Performs USP physical testing and/or environmental monitoring of controlled production areas
• Maintains appropriate documentation (records and lab notebooks) as required by SOP and cGLP
• Receives, distribute and controls laboratory samples
• May receive laboratory supplies and chemicals and maintain inventory control
• Prepares and maintains volumetric tests and solutions
• Writes and issues routine exceeded alert/action notification
• Prepares and tracks purchase orders the materials required by laboratory
• Responsible for laboratory housekeeping, change waste containers and washing of glassware
• Performs related duties as assigned
• Assist with the transport of samples boxes to and from warehouse
• Other duties assigned by the immediate Supervisor
• Associate degree in Science or equivalent job experience
• Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred
• Basic math skills
• Knowledge in GMPs and Safety practices
Other: Work schedule is Thursday to Sunday 7:30am to 6pm. For initial training purposes must be available Monday - Friday 8am to 4:30pm.
• Works frequently in a lab environment, requires standing, bending, lifting, handling of chemicals and use of monitors and computers.