MHS Quality Assurance Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
- $22 Hourly
The Quality Assurance Technician responsible for verifying the quality of work completed internally and through subcontractors in the Service Department, COM department and Capital Replacement projects.
- Inspect and verify subcontracted and in-house work for on-time completion and quality.
- Inspect the quality of repairs such as plumbing, electrical, appliance, carpentry, vinyl tile, flooring repairs and landscaping.
- May be asked to perform basic maintenance of property. Duties include, but are not limited to cleaning, painting, interior/exterior decorating and maintenance, lawn maintenance, debris removal, plumbing, electrical work, smoke detector maintenance, repair or replacement of lights, roof repairs, heating/air systems maintenance, appliance repairs, etc.
- Coordinate with subcontractors to inspect completed work
- Maintain a close and highly responsive relationship to the day-to-day activities of the technicians, subcontractors, and residential service coordinators.
- Monitor WO After COM and other service reports for trends.
- May be requested to assist with determination and assessment of resident-caused damages.
- May be responsible for receiving purchase orders (POs) and close Work Orders (WOs).
- May be responsible for quality and subcontractor verification on Change of Occupancy Maintenance (COMs).
- May produce Quality Control Reports based on random sampling and inspection of services.
- May research customer complaints and surveys for resolution and trending.
- May serve as a General Maintenance Technician as demands require.
- High School diploma or GED required
- 3 - 5 years facilities or maintenance experience required
- Must have demonstrated skills or experience in general maintenance or constructions
- Must have a competency in multiple trades such as carpentry, painting, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, appliance repair, or flooring.
- Proficiency with mobile devices and platforms and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work effectively and positively with team members, military families, and individuals at all levels of different organizations.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and tasks and work under pressure.
- Proficiency with YARDI or other similar industry software preferred
- Must have a current vehicle license in good standing and meet the driving records standards outlined in the Company Safe Vehicular Operations Policy
- Must be able to comprehend, converse, read and write in English to communicate effectively with organization staff, clients and visitors
AddressSchofield Barracks, HI
ManufacturingView all jobs at Army Housing