- Expired: November 29, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Quality Control Inspector I, Armtec Defense Technologies
Armtec Defense Technologies (Armtec) is an operating unit of the Transdigm Group (NYSE: TDG), an industry leader in aerospace and defense products and services. Armtec is comprised of three business units producing subcomponents for ordnance in Coachella, CA; decoy countermeasure flares in Camden AR; and radar countermeasure chaff in Lillington NC. At Armtec, we welcome skilled and enthusiastic people who share our determination and high standards to join us in our mission-critical work supporting the US and allied war-fighters who serve us all by defending democracy and protecting freedom. This position is staffed in Lillington, at Armtec's world-class, sole-source facility for aerial countermeasure chaff.
Company Name: Armtec Defense Technologies, a subsidiary of Armtec Technologies Corporation
Industry: Aerospace/Defense Products & Services
Number of Employees: 55
Title: Quality Control Inspector I
Job Family: Quality 4410
Reports to: Quality/Safety Manager
Works with: Quality Team, Management, Production Operators, Suppliers, Customers
Location: Lillington, North Carolina USA
Type: Full Time
Quality Control Inspector I
- The position title of Quality Control Inspector I will include many duties but will not be limited to those listed. Duties will include those requested by management. The Quality Control Inspector will report directly to the Quality/Safety Manager.
- Perform in-process, receiving and final inspections
- Document and report tests and inspection results
- Use various measuring devices for verification of product requirements
- Assume product conformance by following quality policies, procedures and standards/specifications
- Monitors and verifies quality conformance in accordance with statistical processes or other controlled procedures
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with all personnel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common documents procedures, and instructions.
- Basic computer skills.
- Self-starter and team player are essential.
- Work independently or as a team player and be detailed orientated.
- Must be a U.S. Person
- Must be able to comprehend written and oral directions and be able to follow standard procedures for quality and safety.
Education/Previous Experience Requirement
- High School Diploma/GED
4-10 hr days
40 hours week
Overtime as needed
Armtec Defense Technologies
ManufacturingView all jobs at Armtec Defense Technologies
Get fresh Quality Control Tech jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.