Armstrong Service in partnership with R.J. Reynolds is currently interviewing for full time HVAC Technicians in Winston – Salem and King, NC.
- Compensation is hourly wage paid weekly
Our Hiring Commitment
- We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
Employees are responsible for the reliable delivery of high quality utilities and customer service. Technicians report to the HVAC Lead and take direction from Armstrong management and our customer.
Responsibilities include PM, troubleshooting, repair and installation of various utility systems compressed air, chilled water, HVAC, refrigeration, etc.) to perform all regular and non-routine plant maintenance, including operations of equipment, clerical work, parts inventory, housekeeping and tool/equipment upkeep.
Must demonstrate safe behavior, self-motivation, flexibility in working shifts, good communication skills, and a CAN DO attitude.
Mechanical and electrical skills to perform the above
Computer skills are required for logs, and various software applications
Required 2 to 3 years in utility systems operation (hands-on and distributed control systems experience preferred)
North Carolina Drives Operators License
Preferred higher education such as vocational or technical degree
Technical license HVAC U/R, etc. as required
All benefits start on date of hire.
• Health/dental/vision/prescription coverage
• Flex Spending Account
• Life Insurance
• Company-match 401(k) Plan
• Vacation, sick and holiday pay
Walking, climbing stairs and ladders
Operating computer keyboard and mouse
Operating radio and phone devices for communications
Turning valves, operating other industrial equipment
Driving automobile and other mobile equipment