Armstrong Backus & Co LLP San Angelo, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently looking for a candidate who wants to experience the personal challenge of working for a regional leader in the accounting industry. In the Executive Assistant position, you will perform tasks such as data entry, maintaining databases, answering the telephone, greeting clients, making copies, scanning documents, processing tax returns and tax payments, e-filing tax returns, and client reporting and analysis. This position will involve interaction with both clients and staff in an extremely fast paced environment. This position requires a person who has strong communication and organizational skills, enjoys working in a team environment. The ideal candidate will be confident, self-directed, articulate, and goal oriented. In addition, they will enjoy challenges, be able to both delegate and receive direction, and enjoy working in a team environment.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Skilled at using Microsoft Office and other software
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and juggle multiple priorities
- Demonstrates strong work ethic
- Uses time productively to accomplish challenging work goals
- Proficient in Windows environments
- Manages time effectively and prioritizes tasks to meet deadlines
- Pays attention to detail and approaches work in a meticulous and thorough manner
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with internal clients and business partners
- Project and team management
A minimum of three years of office related experience and a Bachelor’s degree in business or related field are required.
Armstrong Backus & Co LLP
AddressSan Angelo, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Armstrong Backus & Co LLP