Experienced HVAC Service Technician
Armstrong Air & Heating Orlando, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HVAC Service Technician with 3-- 5 years minimum experience in Residential & Light Commercial.
Nate Certification/ Clean driving record/ Positive attitude/ Good communication skill/ Own tools
- Braze and solder metals to connect piping
- Service, install & repair air ducts, indoor unit, drain pans, drain lines, and outdoor units
- Install and calibrate thermostats, humidistat, solenoids, and timers
- Inspect inoperative indoor or outdoor units to determine causes of trouble
- Service & repair indoor or outdoor units, and replaces or repairs defective parts
- Perform preventive maintenance on drain cleaning, coil sanitizing, and motor lubrication
- After repairs, completely evaluate the operations of the equipment using gauges, voltmeters, leak detectors, sling pycnometers, static, and velocity instruments
Armstrong Air & HeatingWhy Work Here?
We are a great company to work for! Continuous growth and advancement for our employees.
Armstrong Air & Heating has been the State of Florida's leading HVAC Company for over 25 years. Armstrong Air & Heating recognizes that the loyal, committed, dedicated employees bring together the positive success results with customers. We are a team that wins everyday because of the team work of the employees that sincerely care about the customer.
671 Business Park Blvd Winter GardenOrlando, FL