System Engineer 5.2022
Armory is looking for a systems engineer to help us grow and maintain our internal infrastructure and applications. In this role, you will have the opportunity to design, implement, and maintain core systems to support the Armory crew. This role will work closely with the IT Director to design and build the core infrastructure supporting the Armory Crew globally. Additionally this role will require research and pilot new technologies to help drive productivity and scale our business. To support our team, the engineer will need strong communication skills as a part of our remote workforce and experience with asynchronous engagement. As Armory prepares to scale as the leader in CD/CI, this is a foundational role running the technology that will enable our crew.
- Experience implementing Okta and building Okta workflows
- Productivity suite architecture for Google Workspace, Slack, Zoom, and Dropbox
- MDM implementation and iteration experience with JAMF, Apple Business manager, and Crowdstrike
- Ticketing system configuration of ServiceNow, JIRA, or Zendesk
- Cloud Infrastructure management and experience securing AWS, GCP, and Azure
- Engineering system support for Github, Docker, Pagerduty, and others
- Business systems design experience including Rippling, Greenhouse, Docusign, Ironclad, Salesforce
- SaaS Application implementation and integration experience
- 5+ professional experience in IT ideally with a SaaS focused company
Spinnaker is the world's most powerful continuous delivery platform, developed and open sourced by Netflix and Google, and battle-tested in production by hundreds of the world's leading enterprises. Spinnaker is an open source platform with a modern, developer-friendly view of software delivery. It is target agnostic, so teams can instantly deploy their code at scale to any and all clouds using a single, golden path to production.
ArmorySan Mateo, CA
Get fresh System Engineer 5.2022 jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.