- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $25 Hourly
We are looking for a motivated, self starter who is able to communicate clearly as well as receive and follow instruction. This position will include operating and running heavy machinery, assisting product production, and cleaning/organizing equipment and work areas and other general tasks as assigned. This person should be detail oriented with a willingness to learn. The ability to meet physical and lifting requirements and must be able to adhere to safety procedures is necessary for this position. This person must be proficient in stick and tig welding, and will need to provide proof of welding certification.
- Ability to complete General laborer responsibilities as required such as cleaning, assisting in production, relocating product among other tasks.
- Welding Certification
- Good observation and communication skills: listening, oral and written.
- Physical Stamina: ability to climb stairs and ladders, ability to stand, sit, bend, stoop, kneel and walk for lengthy periods of time.
- Ability to use hand tools and willingness to learn to operate heavy machinery and equipment
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Mechanically inclined
- All applicants will be required to pass a welders test on site before final approval.
Armor Conveyor and MachineWhy Work Here?
We offer great opportunities for both growth and learning and hands on experience
ConstructionView all jobs at Armor Conveyor and Machine