Salesforce Help Desk Tier 1 Administrator (REMOTE)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Armavel is seeking a Salesforce Administrators to support a high-profile software development project in support of the a large federal agency. This Salesforce Administrator will have responsibilities that include managing security, troubleshooting, and end-user support. This position will offer direct exposure to a key federal program, with a focus on ensuring customer success with scalable solutions, processes, and applications.
There are both night (east coast hours) and weekend shifts available for the SF Administrator.
- Support the daily cross-functional operational readiness of the federal agency’s shared Salesforce platform.
- Manage security, users, roles, profiles, groups, queues, and other Salesforce setup options, as necessary.
- Maintain the integrity of services integrated with our cloud environments, including proprietary in-house systems and external integrations.
- Closing out tier 1 cases which includes user creations, dashboard/report clean up and end user support issues.
- Evaluate new Salesforce releases and applications, participate in plans for their implementation and remain current with Salesforce administration best practices.
- Monitor performance and scalability and refactor existing sub-optimal features.
- Create reports in Salesforce to meet operational requirements including maintaining a standard set of queries/reports to satisfy requirements; validate queries/reports created by others in the organization and assist in the interpretation of data. Provide meaningful and actionable intelligence to our business groups.
- Train/support end users with the use of the Salesforce application, and act as an escalation point for internal Salesforce issues.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (required and can be obtained upon joining the team).
- Bachelor’s Degree is helpful but not required.
- 1+ years of Help desk or other experience working in a customer service capacity is helpful but not required.
- Experience with the Salesforce business workflow (different entities like opportunity, leads, account, assets, etc) is helpful but not required.
- Must be a US Citizen, with the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance
What Makes You Great:
- Willingness to work hard, learn new things, and take on a challenge
- Adaptability, humility, and a willingness to take ownership
- Strong customer service centered and the ability to collaborate within a cross-functional team.
- Ability to research and resolve problems efficiently and accurately.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact professionally and productively with senior government officials.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and time management skills.
- Self-starter and proactive
Why this position is rewarding:
- Fully remote workforce – work from anywhere in the US!
- You’ll get lots of work done, and work with a team that likes to hustle.
- You get to play a big part in important technologies being brought to an entirely new audience and get to work with some cool technology companies.
- Your work will benefit veterans.
Armavel, LLCWhy Work Here?
We're a fast-growing company with a fast-paced environment where you can use and grow your skills continuously. Come work hard with us!
Armavel is a fast-growing IT consulting firm that has built a culture founded on a values-first philosophy. We are passionate about delivering results that are timely and world class via an environment that has all the ingredients for our people to thrive. With this in mind, we seek out candidates that demonstrate the following characteristics: honesty, humility, hustle, empathy, resilience, and positivity. These attributes are vital to our company’s growth and are our first priority in our hiring decisions.