DevOps Engineer (REMOTE)
Armavel, LLC Arlington, VA
- Expired: 24 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Armavel, LLC is offering an opportunity to be a part of a growing, forward-thinking team in an engaging, fast-paced environment. As a DevSecOps Engineer, you will proactively work with the rest of the DevSecOps team, Engineering, Product, and other functional departments to design, implement and operate solutions for a large federal agency.
What You’ll Do
- Design, build and maintain tools/processes to effectively automate and secure our cloud-based and on-prem environments and code pipelines
- Architect, build, and manage a complete DevSecOps stack for our product line
- Evaluate and recommend use of machine learning, AI, and data analytic services to improve the security of our products and environments
- Stay current on security industry trends and topics, and evangelize those concepts within the organization
What Makes You Great
- You have a positive attitude and a desire to take challenges head-on
- You possess strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- You are not afraid to dig in and tear apart existing systems to improve them
- You love a good puzzle
- You have strong written and oral communication skills and are not afraid to use them
- You can prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- You work well in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with both technical and non-technical team members
- You are attentive to detail with a focus on accurate results
- You think strong customer-service skills are important for everyone
- You are excited to mentor within our team
What You Know
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other technical discipline. Can substitute additional equivalent experience
- SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) certification is strongly preferred
What You Have to Have
- 7-10 years of technical experience
- Expertise with various DevSecOps toolsets (without being married to any one stack)
- Proficient understanding of Cloud Systems Architecture
- Identity and Access Management knowledge and background is helpful
- Experience with a risk management framework such as NIST 80-53, ISO 27001, ISO 27002, HITRUST, FedRAMP, etc., is helpful
- Federal Information Systems experience & knowledge of the security control assessment process is helpful
- Must be a US Citizen, with the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance
Why this position is rewarding
- We work with many Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Businesses, and ultimately all our work benefits Veterans.
- You get to play a big part in important technologies being brought to an entirely new audience and work with some really cool technology companies.
- You'll get copious amounts of work done, and you'll learn as much as you can handle.
- This is a remote position, so you can work from just about anywhere (in the US).
- Your work will benefit veterans.
Armavel, LLCWhy Work Here?
We're a fast-growing company with a fast-paced environment where you can use and grow your skills continuously. Come work hard with us!
Armavel is a fast-growing IT consulting firm that has built a culture founded on a values-first philosophy. We are passionate about delivering results that are timely and world class via an environment that has all the ingredients for our people to thrive. With this in mind, we seek out candidates that demonstrate the following characteristics: honesty, humility, hustle, empathy, resilience, and positivity. These attributes are vital to our company’s growth and are our first priority in our hiring decisions.