As a Supervising Senior Tax Accountant in the Business Management Department, you will be part of a dynamic team of professionals working with high net worth individuals and entertainers. You will gain real life business experience as you will help consult clients on special projects such as tax and estate planning, purchase of a house, sale of a business, and many more. You will have opportunities to engage with all members of the team and build relationships with the client
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Review of Individual, Gift, Corporate, Partnership, Trust, and Foundation tax returns, extensions and quarterly estimates
- Accurately prepare appropriate journal entries, tax accruals, reconcile retained earnings and analyze general ledgers.
- Involvement in special projects, including cash flow analysis, budgeting, insurance review, planning around major transactions, etc.
- Manage, mentor and develop others
- Build strong relationships with clients and become a trusted advisor
- Develop administrative, professional and interpersonal skills to better service clients
- Communicate complex tax issues to non-tax professionals and clients
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Tax, Finance or related discipline
- 4+ years recent US public accounting experience preparing individual, partnership, corporate, and trust tax returns
- 2+ years of experience in supervising the work of others, including delegation, training and development of staff and interns
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in maintain great relationships with clients, understand their unique needs to provide a tailored service
- Intermediate technical proficiency in tax software applications
- Strong writing and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- CPA certification preferred
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re up for the challenge and this is something you would like to consider, apply online using the ‘Apply for this job online’ button at the top of the page.
Our interview process normally consists of:
- A phone interview with one of our Rockstar Recruiters
- 1-2 rounds of on-site interviews with the Team
- Offers usually go out within 24-48 hours of your interview
Armanino LLP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Armanino LLP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Armanino LLP expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Armanino LLP’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
For positions based in San Francisco, consistent with the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, an arrest and conviction record will not automatically disqualify a qualified applicant from consideration.