HR Generalist (Nights and Weekends)
Spring Hill, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The HR Generalist Swing Shift will oversee the day-to-day administrative tasks for the HR department.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Administer human resources policies, procedures and programs;
- Assist with recruiting and pre-employment processes;
- Onboard new employees;
- Serve as HR point of contact for night and weekend shifts.
- Complete various personnel and labor reports as scheduled;
- Maintain employee records;
- Provide payroll and benefits support;
- Assist with employee engagement events;
- Check and respond to emails frequently;
- Follow cGMP guidelines and processes as established in department SOPs;
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary.
Requirements and Skills
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred;
- 3+ years working in a Human Resources administrative role; preferred experience in HR manufacturing;
- Strong understanding of employment laws and record retention guidelines;
- Familiar with Paycor, Paylocity or other SAAS HRIS;
- Intermediate mathematical, problem-solving, and communication skills;
- Ability to schedule and prioritize responsibilities and meet deadlines;
- Ability to lead, present and facilitate employee meetings and trainings;
- Ability to multi-task and pay close attention to details;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and general computer concepts;
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel;
- Ability to type 45 wpm;
- Ability to view a computer screen and type for extended hours;
- Occasional squatting, bending, twisting, and bi-lateral hand and wrist movement;
- Ability to work around a variation of different smells and aromas;
- Work environment is normally in an office setting. Must be able to make occasional rounds in a warehouse environment;
- Ability to work around a variation of different smells and aromas.
- Ability to adjust work schedule as business needs require.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Armada Nutrition provides a wealth of opportunities for individuals both launching their careers and continuing their path to success. Use your expertise, ideas, technical and people skills to join an engaging and positive team environment that thrives on building a creative culture and successful products. At Armada Nutrition, we are always looking for hard-working leaders who empower other team members to produce the high-quality products for our customers that make Armada Nutrition a leader in the industry. With competitive salaries, 9 paid holidays, PTO, 401K, and a comprehensive benefit plan that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, & Life Insurance options, Armada Nutrition offers the tools you need to kick start your career or expand on your current success.
AddressSpring Hill, TN
BusinessView all jobs at Armada
Get fresh Weekend HR Generalist jobs daily straight to your inbox!