- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a full-time position that provides professional and administrative support to the Client & Broker Services Department of Armada. This person will directly report to the Director, Client & Broker Services for supervision purposes. The Account Manager manages a book of business with a key focus on retention and client loyalty, while acting with a high degree of independent discretion, autonomy, and decision-making. The Account Manager provides professional, courteous, white glove service to our clients, brokers and members, resulting in a rate of account retention that meets or exceeds expectations.
Armada Employee Standards:
· Support Armada benchmarks and meet company goals
· Be a team player
· Sustain a positive, enthusiastic and professional attitude at all times
· Accommodate requests with a smile and “let me see what I can do” attitude
· Adhere to supervisor directives
· Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
· Arrive prior to the scheduled starting time, properly dressed and prepared to work
· Perform all duties in a timely, accurate, honest, and professional manner
· Responds to a variety of strategic broker and client-level inquiries from operational to informational; develops and maintains strong relationships with clients and brokers
· Cultivates and maintains relationships with brokers and clients
· Delivers superior customer service by maintaining contact with clients and brokers by conducting proactive outreach on a regular basis
· Responsible for overall retention and growth of accounts in assigned book of business
· Collaborates and partners with sales on new business opportunities as well as cross sell opportunities with existing partners/clients.
· Develops renewal plan and delivers renewal offers to clients and brokers; follows-up to assure renewals are secured
· Distributes usage and engagement reports to key clients monthly or quarterly
· Facilitates client onboarding and implementation in conjunction with Account Coordinator
· Maintains detailed knowledge of new and existing products by closely working with colleagues
· Ensures credibility with clients/brokers by maintaining detailed knowledge of current market conditions and competitors’ products
· Through our client monitoring program (RYG), creates detailed, strategic account plans to ensure continuous high-level service and support for our strategic clients
· Manages, organizes and conducts client and broker meetings, when necessary, on site and virtually
· Appropriately documents conversations with clients and brokers and updates all computer systems when necessary; ensures accuracy of data in those systems
· BA/BS degree
· 2+ years managing complex client accounts and relationships
· General understanding of health insurance
· Ability to work autonomously and manage time effectively in order to meet client deadlines
· Ability to manage client expectations and understand the impact both administratively and financially
· Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
· A professional appearance and telephone manner is essential.
· Must have a good command of the English language, oral, and written.
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks.
· Needs to be receptive to and accepting guidance from others
· Ability to deal with difficult people and problems
· Able to work well in a team environment
· Able to work in a diverse group of people
A leading insurance program manager, ArmadaCare delivers uncommon insurance solutions designed to enhance ordinary health benefits. With the steadfast belief that insurance should be better, ArmadaCare’s plans fill voids in coverage for routine and unexpected healthcare expenses, offer valuable health and productivity support services and invite usage with modern conveniences, education touchpoints and people-first service. The result gives our clients the edge they need to retain, recruit and reward talent at all levels.
About ArmadaCare A leading insurance program manager, ArmadaCare delivers uncommon insurance solutions designed to enhance ordinary health benefits. With the steadfast belief that insurance should be better, ArmadaCare’s plans fill voids in coverage for routine and unexpected healthcare expenses, offer valuable health and productivity support services and invite usage with modern conveniences, education touchpoints and people-first service. The result gives our clients the edge they need to retain, recruit and reward talent at all levels.
230 Schilling Circle # 140 Hunt ValleyHunt Valley, MD